SoC01 If i'm a Leader, what would I do to ensure peace is achieved and sustained in Tanzania

Stories of Change - 2021 Competition

Genius jack

Aug 28, 2021
Leader is a person who have influential power over other people and which is rule other people, suppose I am a leader and I get time to talk with my fellow leaders inside and outside my country, I will take as advantage to use my influential power to teach and advise others what to do, to changes the story spoken about Leadership in many country include my Tanzania, many country have no peace at all and no total democracy, what should i do to ensure peace in our country.

Firstly: I will ensure all leader they understand all source of peace and security destruction and why are happen.

Such as

a) Terrorism some country experience that like Kenya under Al-Shabab in few years have attack at west gates, M23 in Congo which results Congo fail to enjoy all minerals presented in their country also Nigeria under Boko Haram why all this happen for example about Nigeria, the problems arise due to political party although few would like to hear this but how its their political party are based on ethics and tribe rather than national interest, that results to rise to Boko Haram under late Mohammed Yusuf in early 2000 and we see till now military fail to fully stop them.

b) Exploitative governance this happen and a good example is In Sudan their is civil war for a long time as results to divided north and south Sudan its causes was the central government expanding and dominating people and periphery raising allegiation of marginalization also an ethno religious one where the Muslim central government pursuit to impose sharia law on non-Muslim southern that led to violence and division we see now in our country their is TOZO government need to collect high tax from cow that not feed them good.

c) Ambition leader to rule for long time this happen to Libya under Muamar Gadaffi he was is good leader and rule Libya for long time 42 years and do a lots to ensure development of his country but problem rise when he refuse honestly free and fair election hence results to rise of rebels in his country and NATO take him off, in our country before death of Late President JPM leaders and some people start to go on this trap.

d) Poor constitution this is problem and its results to KATIBA movement our Country because its seems that constitution is outdated and people claim for new In Burundi last election crisis arise when the president Pierre Nkurunzinza announced he would seek third term for president election, this cause crisis discussed due to president mandate is constitutional and lack of coherent of political opposition we Africa our problem are the same for most country Tanzania we must be aware and change things to not happen to us.

e) Tribalism although in our country is not a big deal at all but all big trees start as a seed in our country last governance it seems the leader love much where he come from and provide great service and international airport to place with few movement of people and need to give chato region all this is lack of thinking to some leaders this thing already happens also in Burundi between Tutsi who are nomadic people have high economic rates than Hutus agricultural people, the minority Tutsi ruled the Hutus who arrived from Ethiopia more than 400yrs ago, adopting their language belief and customs, although developed by colonial administrators further division by only allowed Tutsi to attain higher education and hold position of power after independence 1962 Hutu killing thousands of Tutsi and forcing hundreds of thousands to flee to neighboring Uganda more than 800,000 people die.
These are few things which are source and may alter loss of peace in our country if leaders are not take this serious.

Secondly: Strategies I will do as a leader to ensure peace;
a) I will Talk with people about the effects of wars, on their life’s (death of people), Destruction of property, Retard economy of country since people are not work due to fear also Reduce chance of international investors, also this associate by influence them to inform government security any unknown people and any predictable people for peace destruction on society, the people of my Country must be aware of all results of peace destruction outcome and fight to keep this peace we have.

b) I will advice leader to be ready to retired (Leaders to be ready to shift in mandatory), No one is born a leader on that position so no need to require to stay forever on that position, so every leader must be ready to retired and give other chance to rule I love our Tanzania Late President J.K. Nyerere become the first president of this country from independence and without any influence he allow other to rule because he understand principle of good leader other leaders inside and outside and from small position to higher one must have that mentality.

c) I advice ministers of security of our county and other to avoid people to own powerful arms, the government security (soldiers, police) must ensure no any protestants groups are rise and train themselves must be aware with rise of any terrorist group like M23, Boko Haram and Al-Shabab and must trace all the possibility of occurance the events of terrorist, The Last few events occur and results to death of Hamza I don't put as terrorist due to person own licences fire-arm and kill only Police for me police must state truth on it not to say he train himself and watch killing events of terrorist groups.

c) I will encourage love and peace among society (No matter his/her colour, tribe, or religion all we are human being and we are created by GOD i also emphasize spiritual leader of both religion to teach their people peace and harmony (love to each other).

d) I will allow interaction in different tribes to avoid tribalism, this i give credits all thing my country do to ensure interaction to students in highschool and college to ensure development in country equally to avoid classes within country.

e) I will put regulation to everyone who want to become a leader or fighting to a highest position to agree results and not blame for results which may results to destruction of peace of people example in Kenya election 2008 which results to coalition government and this can't happen by defaults without he ensure NEC are play his part right and this must start with change the constitution and president to don't have power to select person to overseer election.

Thirdly: To sustain our peace (to keep permanently peace and security).
Things that suppose to done

a) Is to put laws to governing the leader the maximum specific time for ruling. (For president as its and also for members of Parliament in order both to share government cake)

b) Use talking method than fighting to solve conflict the leader to be ready seat with oppositions and listen what they need and how can bargain to avoid killing of innocent people and remove peace of my Country. (Eg President SSH how can she sit with opposition and what they will talk and Hon. Mbowe he suffer in custody this problem.)

c) To put strong law to any person who found kill other person, government to fight against any bad beliefs and to eradicate poor traditional beliefs like killing albinism people, killing red eye people or people of age, also this go together with police will not allowed to use high force and powers to keep peace and fight opposition meetings police are not required to kill innocent people and given them slander cases (madawa na uhujumu uchumi.)

d) To ensure all leader who stand on power to fight to increase the development of our country when people are busy on doing work and production it difficulty to joining rebel if youth have work to do due to many industrial and is not easy to be convinced to joining terrorist acts and if police don't rob their money and gold no one will fight them and to ensure people have high standard of living.

e) Establishment of powerful anti-terrorist law which will make rebel to stay away from any activities which lead to destruction of peace, military soldier to done inspection to know if their person or group of people own war arms, this law will protect the people although in our country terrorist not exist at all law must be also because as our soldiers go join UN soldiers gvt should know terrorist group are not happy for that hence must be ready all time and be Prepared as Kibiti and Mtwara group of terrorist start they must think why and keep focus.

f) Security groups should teach people patriotism and to be transparent to inform military system any information concern about peace destruction when is about to occur because it hard for police to know terrorist or any related thing acts because it can be like normal person but people in society are known each other and easy to notice newcomer, also police should spread aware about their emergency number and respond on touch.

Conclusion: Our Africa and our country is good and smasher with a lots of tourist attractions, minerals, oil deposit, animals and large area for cultivation but without peace we can`t enjoy it, let’s everyone to live in peace with each other to love his/her neighbor to enjoy the gift of life God give us and to celebrate, remember you as a leader your given mandate to look for your people and ensure better life for them u must fulfill it, to ensure peace and security for them and know u must be arbitrated what u done at your ruling time. I love Tanzania; GOD Bless my country, Thanks.

#You can Vote for this.
#Stories of Change.

nje na mswahili hakuna mtu asiejua kiswahili ataelewa nini ulikusudia katika bandiko lako.
umechapia sana

Leader is a person who have influential power over other people and which is rule other people, suppose I am a leader and I get time to talk with my fellow leaders inside and outside my country, I will take as advantage to use my influential power to teach and advise others what to do, to changes the story spoken about Leadership in many country include my Tanzania, many country have no peace at all and no total democracy, what should i do to ensure peace in our country.

Firstly: I will ensure all leader they understand all source of peace and security destruction and why are happen.

Such as

a) Terrorism some country experience that like Kenya under Al-Shabab in few years have attack at west gates, M23 in Congo which results Congo fail to enjoy all minerals presented in their country also Nigeria under Boko Haram why all this happen for example about Nigeria, the problems arise due to political party although few would like to hear this but how its their political party are based on ethics and tribe rather than national interest, that results to rise to Boko Haram under late Mohammed Yusuf in early 2000 and we see till now military fail to fully stop them.

b) Exploitative governance this happen and a good example is In Sudan their is civil war for a long time as results to divided north and south Sudan its causes was the central government expanding and dominating people and periphery raising allegiation of marginalization also an ethno religious one where the Muslim central government pursuit to impose sharia law on non-Muslim southern that led to violence and division we see now in our country their is TOZO government need to collect high tax from cow that not feed them good.

c) Ambition leader to rule for long time this happen to Libya under Muamar Gadaffi he was is good leader and rule Libya for long time 42 years and do a lots to ensure development of his country but problem rise when he refuse honestly free and fair election hence results to rise of rebels in his country and NATO take him off, in our country before death of Late President JPM leaders and some people start to go on this trap.

d) Poor constitution this is problem and its results to KATIBA movement our Country because its seems that constitution is outdated and people claim for new In Burundi last election crisis arise when the president Pierre Nkurunzinza announced he would seek third term for president election, this cause crisis discussed due to president mandate is constitutional and lack of coherent of political opposition we Africa our problem are the same for most country Tanzania we must be aware and change things to not happen to us.

e) Tribalism although in our country is not a big deal at all but all big trees start as a seed in our country last governance it seems the leader love much where he come from and provide great service and international airport to place with few movement of people and need to give chato region all this is lack of thinking to some leaders this thing already happens also in Burundi between Tutsi who are nomadic people have high economic rates than Hutus agricultural people, the minority Tutsi ruled the Hutus who arrived from Ethiopia more than 400yrs ago, adopting their language belief and customs, although developed by colonial administrators further division by only allowed Tutsi to attain higher education and hold position of power after independence 1962 Hutu killing thousands of Tutsi and forcing hundreds of thousands to flee to neighboring Uganda more than 800,000 people die.
These are few things which are source and may alter loss of peace in our country if leaders are not take this serious.

a) I will Talk with people about the effects of wars, on their life’s (death of people), Destruction of property, Retard economy of country since people are not work due to fear also Reduce chance of international investors, also this associate by influence them to inform government security any unknown people and any predictable people for peace destruction on society, the people of my Country must be aware of all results of peace destruction outcome and fight to keep this peace we have.

b) I will advice leader to be ready to retired (Leaders to be ready to shift in mandatory), No one is born a leader on that position so no need to require to stay forever on that position, so every leader must be ready to retired and give other chance to rule I love our Tanzania Late President J.K. Nyerere become the first president of this country from independence and without any influence he allow other to rule because he understand principle of good leader other leaders inside and outside and from small position to higher one must have that mentality.

c) I advice ministers of security of our county and other to avoid people to own powerful arms, the government security (soldiers, police) must ensure no any protestants groups are rise and train themselves must be aware with rise of any terrorist group like M23, Boko Haram and Al-Shabab and must trace all the possibility of occurance the events of terrorist, The Last few events occur and results to death of Hamza I don't put as terrorist due to person own licences fire-arm and kill only Police for me police must state truth on it not to say he train himself and watch killing events of terrorist groups.

c) I will encourage love and peace among society (No matter his/her colour, tribe, or religion all we are human being and we are created by GOD i also emphasize spiritual leader of both religion to teach their people peace and harmony (love to each other).

d) I will allow interaction in different tribes to avoid tribalism, this i give credits all thing my country do to ensure interaction to students in highschool and college to ensure development in country equally to avoid classes within country.

e) I will put regulation to everyone who want to become a leader or fighting to a highest position to agree results and not blame for results which may results to destruction of peace of people example in Kenya election 2008 which results to coalition government and this can't happen by defaults without he ensure NEC are play his part right and this must start with change the constitution and president to don't have power to select person to overseer election.

a) Is to put laws to governing the leader the maximum specific time for ruling. (For president as its and also for members of Parliament in order both to share government cake)

b) Use talking method than fighting to solve conflict the leader to be ready seat with oppositions and listen what they need and how can bargain to avoid killing of innocent people and remove peace of my Country. (Eg President SSH how can she sit with opposition and what they will talk and Hon. Mbowe he suffer in custody this problem.)

c) To put strong law to any person who found kill other person, government to fight against any bad beliefs and to eradicate poor traditional beliefs like killing albinism people, killing red eye people or people of age, also this go together with police will not allowed to use high force and powers to keep peace and fight opposition meetings police are not required to kill innocent people and given them slander cases (madawa na uhujumu uchumi.)

d) To ensure all leader who stand on power to fight to increase the development of our country when people are busy on doing work and production it difficulty to joining rebel if youth have work to do due to many industrial and is not easy to be convinced to joining terrorist acts and if police don't rob their money and gold no one will fight them and to ensure people have high standard of living.

e) Establishment of powerful anti-terrorist law which will make rebel to stay away from any activities which lead to destruction of peace, military soldier to done inspection to know if their person or group of people own war arms, this law will protect the people although in our country terrorist not exist at all law must be also because as our soldiers go join UN soldiers gvt should know terrorist group are not happy for that hence must be ready all time and be Prepared as Kibiti and Mtwara group of terrorist start they must think why and keep focus.

f) Security groups should teach people patriotism and to be transparent to inform military system any information concern about peace destruction when is about to occur because it hard for police to know terrorist or any related thing acts because it can be like normal person but people in society are known each other and easy to notice newcomer, also police should spread aware about their emergency number and respond on touch.

Conclusion: Our Africa and our country is good and smasher with a lots of tourist attractions, minerals, oil deposit, animals and large area for cultivation but without peace we can`t enjoy it, let’s everyone to live in peace with each other to love his/her neighbor to enjoy the gift of life God give us and to celebrate, remember you as a leader your given mandate to look for your people and ensure better life for them u must fulfill it, to ensure peace and security for them and know u must be arbitrated what u done at your ruling time. I love Tanzania; GOD Bless my country, Thanks.

#You can Vote for this.
#Stories of Change.
akil yko fup sn , Magufur amefanya nn cha maana chato au hata kanda ya ziwa ? yaan siasa inawafany watu wazim mnakuwa wapmbav mno , mnaongea hoja za kichochez ukiitwa kuthibitisha unafer na ukihukumiwa unaanza kusumbua mashemej zako

Such as

#You can Vote for this.
#Stories of Change.
You still have a long way to go in mastering that language. You had a point, but shallowly narrated.

Back
Top Bottom