I nid ur help

Kowero Fredy

Apr 30, 2011
Hey guyz l nid ur help coz am comfused l dnt knw hw can l turn back my trust to believe girlz? I thnk zis is tha cycological prbm 2 me.and anaza thng is why zis gals ar like zis? Are they after destroying us mens? Otherz call them demons,"pasua kichwa" onl b.coz they have been hurted by galz.MY LAST QN IS NI KWELI KUWA Mungu kawaumba hawa wadada purposeful to disturb us?

Hahaha! nawe unasoma univasiti gani fredy ? take a time out fellow before you start another relationship,take a pen and paper,write the type of qualities of the person you want to be with and dont rush search slowly you will succeed and while you are at it sms lingo is ONLY used on a PHONE not JF.

haaah mbna mnamkatisha tamaa bana, mpeni ushauri mwingine abt shule madent wa sasa c mnawajua?kuacha hawawez

Hey guyz l nid ur help coz am comfused l dnt knw hw can l turn back my trust to believe girlz? I thnk zis is tha cycological prbm 2 me.and anaza thng is why zis gals ar like zis? Are they after destroying us mens? Otherz call them demons,"pasua kichwa" onl b.coz they have been hurted by galz.MY LAST QN IS NI KWELI KUWA Mungu kawaumba hawa wadada purposeful to disturb us?

Trust the Almighty God He will never disappoint you or anyone else...........................and stay away from gals......................at least for now until your English improves......................

Hamna kitu kama hicho coz...there are men who destroy woman at 1s place,wanaume pasua kichwa na Mungu kamwe hakuumba wadada ku-disturb wanaume,....its ones personal behavior bana,......by the way woman are good and supportive......i like them girlz,.....inawezekana una ba bahati mbaya ya kukutana na mapasua kichwa

Are you handsome?
Are you a university student?
If you answered YES to these questions, you might be suffering from a common disease recently diagnosed here in JF.
worry not though, research is in progress to identify the ideal cure for your predicament.
Meanwhile,
You can take daily anti-feelings of finishing assignments (twice a day)
A tablet of attending classes to ease the thoughts of ladies
A spoonful of sports for your health
A tea spoon of prayer in the morning and evening for your spiritual growth
and
Nusu kidonge cha usingizi kupumzisha akili yako!
Ubarikiwe...

Dah pole sana. Tulia tu, hizo pasua kichwa wacha zipite, ni shule yako hiyo, wakati utakapofika utamuona malaika wako.

Are you handsome?
Are you a university student?
If you answered YES to these questions, you might be suffering from a common disease recently diagnosed here in JF.
worry not though, research is in progress to identify the ideal cure for your predicament.
Meanwhile,
You can take daily anti-feelings of finishing assignments (twice a day)
A tablet of attending classes to ease the thoughts of ladies
A spoonful of sports for your health
A tea spoon of prayer in the morning and evening for your spiritual growth
and
Nusu kidonge cha usingizi kupumzisha akili yako!
Ubarikiwe...

No wonder unaitwa hivyo ulivyojiita. Kijana akifata ushauri huu......atafanikiwa kabisa.

Pole hivi viumbe vinatofautiana sna may be the sample u have chosen but usikate tamaa!

Nasita kutoa pole kwako coz hujasema hao wasichana wako wamekufanyia nini? unaishia kulalama tuu? Yawezekana wewe mwenyewe ndo chanzo cha matatizo. Haishindikani ulikuwa na msichana uliyekuwa na future naye, ukamchit ili kutimiza tamaa zako, akagundua akakauacha! kama ni hivi.............U deserve....KUVUNA ULICHOKIPANDA!

Mkuu unapaswa kufahamu kua watu wote hatuko sawa, tunatofautiana sana kifikra, kimatendo na hata muonekano. Nadhani ndivyo hivyo hivyo hata kwa dada zetu. Ucumize kichwa sana ktk hili kwani ndio hulka ya binadamu tulivyo Thats why tunashauriwa tusikurupukie mapenzi, tuwe makini ktk maamuzi yetu, tuchague wale tunaoendana nao kitabia na kwa vyote!

Back
Top Bottom