I nid ur help

Are you handsome?
Are you a university student?
If you answered YES to these questions, you might be suffering from a common disease recently diagnosed here in JF.
worry not though, research is in progress to identify the ideal cure for your predicament.
Meanwhile,
You can take daily anti-feelings of finishing assignments (twice a day)
A tablet of attending classes to ease the thoughts of ladies
A spoonful of sports for your health
A tea spoon of prayer in the morning and evening for your spiritual growth
and
Nusu kidonge cha usingizi kupumzisha akili yako!
Ubarikiwe...

Mentor you make my day
Yaani akifuata ushauri huu nafikiri matatizo yake yatakwisha kabisa

Trust the Almighty God He will never disappoint you or anyone else...........................and stay away from gals......................at least for now until your English improves......................
Kumbe Good English nayo inamata eeh! Habari yako Rutashubanyuma bwana.

Talking from experience..
Ongea kifaransa tu kwenye simu na mabinti wako pembeni. Ukikata tu simu, unaombwa namba...anaebisha aniambie!!!

ha ha ha .... Sina Jinsi hapo.... sina ujanja wa kubisha....

BTW Kizuri ni kwamba mpaka awe na confidence ya kukuomba

it means ni kiwango.... lol... (You know wat i mean bro....)

lol! u just turned my blue tuesday into a sparkling one (nawaza champagne hapa). Hahaha, until my english improves, i will really stay away from men!
Trust the Almighty God He will never disappoint you or anyone else...........................and stay away from gals......................at least for now until your English improves......................

sasa dear, si angeenda hosp labda watampa dawa. manake inaweza kuwa dalili ya minyoo or anything else,lol

dear jamaa anawashwa now we unataka amalize skuli ? lol!

Hahaha! nawe unasoma univasiti gani fredy ? take a time out fellow before you start another relationship,take a pen and paper,write the type of qualities of the person you want to be with and dont rush search slowly you will succeed and while you are at it sms lingo is ONLY used on a PHONE not JF.

umeniwahi...maneno sita ya mwanzo...

Back
Top Bottom