I love her,but she doesn't love me back.

Perry

JF-Expert Member
Feb 24, 2011
Guys!!i have been talking to this chick for the last couple of mounths and i talk to her every single day,she knows that i love her and would seriously do anythng she asked me to do if i could do it,but problem is,she doesn't feel the same way,she will talk to me telling me how she is upset because some other guys dont like her back,but will completely ignore the fact i would never hurt her or make her laugh no matter how down she is feeling and i am always there to comfort her but she will still not go out with me,what can i do to convince her?

...Keep on trying...Good luck and all the best.

Dont try this at home.

Msichana akikuangalia kwa macho ya rafiki na si mpenzi hawezi badilika asilani.

Move on! Pole lakini.

Wewe una matatizo mangapi in this department, everyday something new.....you need really coaching. Anyway goodluck on your race

She takes you for granted, Anajua huwezi ondoka.
she can have your support whenever she needs it
and she can even tell you about her feelings for other people.
We jaribu kupotea kwanza na kua unavailable (angalia kungine).
If she really needs you she will make sure you know and feel it

Wrong person. Mapenzi ni kupendana, sio kupenda. Tafuta mtakayependana, then utakuwa na haki ya kulalamika.

sijui nisemeje manake naliona katka hali tofauti nyingi sana........... so leet me keep shush

She is not interest,
Look for another one.
All the best!

Dont try this at home.

Move on! Pole lakini.

umenigusa direct Kongosho nimegonga like na kamchina. . .orijino bdae. Hizo wanaita chaga za mbavu indirect.

Last edited by a moderator:
kuna mtu anapenda hadi akikuona anatetemeka, na unajua lakini kama akili inamuona rafiki ni rafiki tu.

umenigusa direct Kongosho nimegonga like na kamchina. . .orijino bdae. Hizo wanaita chaga za mbavu indirect.

Last edited by a moderator:
If am nt wrong leo nilisoma post yako ukimshauri mtu aliekua na the same tatizo ukamuliza kama uyo anae mfukuzia na kumkataa anamuitaji for the time being au for future na ukamsihi kama ni for time being aku pm umpe techniques za kufanikiwa. Can u answer the same question 2me plse

Guys!!i have been talking to this chick for the last couple of mounths and i talk to her every single day,she knows that i love her and would seriously do anythng she asked me to do if i could do it,but problem is,she doesn't feel the same way,she will talk to me telling me how she is upset because some other guys dont like her back,but will completely ignore the fact i would never hurt her or make her laugh no matter how down she is feeling and i am always there to comfort her but she will still not go out with me,what can i do to convince her?

Kwahiyo umeona unilete JF upate ushauri? Naomba nikujibu kuwa mm nakuona mshkaji tu sasa km ww bado unang'ang'ania tafadhali nipotezeee wala usipoteze muda SIKUTAKI!.

Dont try this at home.

Move on! Pole lakini.

Ooohhh noooooo! Kwann unamwaga mchele kwenye kuku wengiii???umeniharibia dili langu...hebu kuja chemba fastaaa tusawazishe.

chapa lapa...utaanza kum boa sasa hivi,i can tell from what you wrote.....utaanza kuambiwa wewe ndo sababu hapendwi..mark my words.