I am single again...'Honesty' is not the best policy!!

Wanaume njooni mmpe support mwanamke mwenzetu. Phina uwe makini, watakuja kwa rangi zote wewe angalia wa rangi zote! lol

Its now 12:18 according to my fone...r u still single?? Contact Asprin for help or PM me for contacts. Oh its the day after thursday already so mayb look for Kaizer and he will show u his hangout joint.

Btw..i like ur rhetorical fluency...
N on th other hand...dont worry..be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its now 12:18 according to my fone...r u still single?? Contact Asprin for help or PM me for contacts. Oh its the day after thursday already so mayb look for Kaizer and he will show u his hangout joint.

awww....thank you:) yes am still single-will be for a while!!amo call in very soon..

she should look for Rejao too... with Cantalisia out of town, he is highly available.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah..if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong.yamenitokea puani jamani.

so i kissed another guy and to God i swear it meant nothing at all. i was feeling neglected, told him about it and he wouldnt take me serious.

am not saying that what i did was ok..infanct i am apalled! sikufikiria kumwambia at first-nilifagilia vumbi chini ya carpet but i couldnt live with myself (plus he kinda heard about it-ouch) so when he asked i was scared to admit it but finally i thought it better to tell the truth.
so i come clean and nikapigwa kibuti cha pua..so much for honesty..

so am on the hunt gain..with a lesson at hand-ukubwa jaa!

kwenye profile yangu kuna button ya PM itumie tujue tunafanyaje....im here 4u

wewe usipindishe upande wako....u paid the price of ur dishonesty!!!!

nilipopindisha wapi labda??i paid the price and that is fine with me..i just couldnt help thinking that maybe if i wasnt soo honest i wouldnt be single now!but am glad i paid the price and karma aint got nothing on me..

yeah..if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong.yamenitokea puani jamani.

so i kissed another guy and to God i swear it meant nothing at all. i was feeling neglected, told him about it and he wouldnt take me serious.

am not saying that what i did was ok..infanct i am apalled! sikufikiria kumwambia at first-nilifagilia vumbi chini ya carpet but i couldnt live with myself (plus he kinda heard about it-ouch) so when he asked i was scared to admit it but finally i thought it better to tell the truth.
so i come clean and nikapigwa kibuti cha pua..so much for honesty..

so am on the hunt gain..with a lesson at hand-ukubwa jaa!

u said "if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong." hapa ndio ulipopindisha. honesty is the best policy

when you're not happy in a relationship that's what normally happens..anaweza akaja mtu wa nje akakupa attention kidogo tayari ushaingia line...it happens alot..kama alikua anaku neglect na ulishamwambia hakubadilika then sio kosa lako tena hapo ashukuru it was a just a kiss na ulikubali alivyookuliza maana yangeweza kua zaidi ya hayo..

u said "if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong." hapa ndio ulipopindisha. honesty is the best policy
from my perspective..at this point in time it may not necessarily be.but am glad i was honest-got that situation out of the way and now its history..
#movingon

from my perspective..at this point in time it may not necessarily be.but am glad i was honest-got that situation out of the way and now its history..
#movingon

hahaha...so in theory then..honesty being the best policy is relative to the situation....wewe kweli noumaaaa

hahaha...so in theory then..honesty being the best policy is relative to the situation....wewe kweli noumaaaa

hahahh...#humbled
i know i should the perfect person and say it is the best policy-but am hurting now!niulize after after some days/weeks basi