I am Looking for Friends Who speak English

skull

Aug 18, 2016
Hello Friends, I live in Arusha I would like to get friends who speak English fluently, I am an intermediate user so i wanna boost my speaking Skills, I have friends out of my country and i always do communication with them, For now i need the friends who are nearby so that It will be easily to meet and Discuss some issues, If I will get someone who English is his or her first language will be more Good, Anybody interested Just pm

Oouh welcome my friend skuli.

This language is my mother language so here you are arrival my friend.

I can speak all types of english so come me and you to develop speaking in order your skills to grow very well my friend.

Thank you very much.

Hello Friends, I live in Arusha I would like to get friends who speak English fluently, I am an intermediate user so i wanna boost my speaking Skills, I have friends out of my country and i always do communication with them, For now i need the friends who are nearby so that It will be easily to meet and Discuss some issues, If I will get someone who English is his or her first language will be more Good, Anybody interested Just pm
We don't say "If I will get someone who English is his/her first language will be more good." That part of your post is "Conditional Sentence Type One." The correct sentence is: " If I get someone who English is his/her first language will be more good." Stay blessed na mchana mwema

noted

We don't say "If I will get someone who English is his/her first language will be more good." That part of your post is "Conditional Sentence Type One." The correct sentence is: " If I get someone who English is his/her first language will be more good." Stay blessed na mchana mwema
thank you vere vere/asante sana sana

Sasa uko arush wazungu si wamejaa mabararani si uwatafute , unapoteza muda tu hapa.

Oouh welcome my friend skuli.

This language is my mother language so here you are arrival my friend.

I can speak all types of english so come me and you to develop speaking in order your skills to grow very well my friend.

Thank you very much.
Thanks Boss for ur reply

Noted boss

تسنیککنتبذبذ=ذذبذذبذبذبذذبذبذبذبذبذبذبذذبذبذبذبذیذیذیذذبذبذبذبذیذذبذب
ညိညိညိာိုိူိယ်ာညြ
ညိညိည်ညု်
ညိညိညညိညိည
Like this