Huu ndio wosia wa GADDAFI

oba

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2010
Muammar Gaddafi - This Is My Will

TRANSLATION of Gadaffi's will, see the original below.

This Is My Will

by
Muammar Gaddafi

This is my will. I, Muammar bin Mohammad bin Abdussalam bi Humayd bin Abu Manyar bin Humayd bin Nayil al Fuhsi Gaddafi, do swear that there is no other God but Allah and that Mohammad is God's Prophet, peace be upon him. I pledge that I will die as Muslim.

Should I be killed, I would like to be buried, according to Muslim rituals, in the clothes I was wearing at the time of my death and my body unwashed, in the cemetery of Sirte, next to my family and relatives.

I would like that my family, especially women and children, be treated well after my death. The Libyan people should protect its identity, achievements, history, and the honorable image of its ancestors and heroes. The Libyan people should not relinquish the sacrifices of the free and best people.

I call on my supporters to continue the resistance, and fight any foreign aggressor against Libya, today, tomorrow, and always.

Let the free people of the world know that we could have bargained over and sold out our cause in return for a personal secure and stable life. We received many offers to this effect but we chose to be at the vanguard of the confrontation as a badge of duty and honor.

Even if we do not win immediately, we will give a lesson to future generations that choosing to protect the nation is an honor and selling it out is the greatest betrayal that history will remember forever despite the attempts of the others to tell you otherwise.

المسؤول في المجلس الوطني الانتقالي: سنسلم الجثة لأقاربه
وصية القذافي: لا أغسّل.. وأدفن في سرت وفق تعاليم الإسلام.. وفي ثيابي التي مت فيها
سبق - متابعة: أعلن المسؤول في المجلس الوطني الانتقالي أحمد جبريل اليوم الأحد، أن السلطات الليبية الجديدة ستسلم جثة معمر القذافي إلى أقربائه.

وقال جبريل لوكالة الأنباء الفرنسية "إن القرار اتخذ لتسليمه إلى عائلته الكبيرة، لأنه لا يوجد أي فرد من عائلته المباشرة في الوقت الحاضر".

هذا وفي وصية منسوبة للزعيم الليبي السابق، "أوصى" معمّر القذافي بـ "دفن جثته في مقبرة سرت إلى جانب أهله، كما حث على حسن معاملة أسرته وخاصة النساء، بالإضافة إلى استمرار المقاومة ضد حلف شمال الأطلسي والثوار المناوئين له".

وقالت وكالة "سيفين دايز" الموالية للقذافي في صفحتها على فيسبوك، إن وصية القذافي التي كتبها في 17 من الشهر الحالي في سرت قبل مقتله بأيام معدودة فقط، قد وصلتها عن طريق واحد من ثلاثة سلمهم القذافي نص الوصية احتياطاً لمقلته، مشيرة إلى أن أحد هؤلاء توفي ووقع الثاني في الأسر، بينما نجا الثالث.

ووفقاً للوكالة استهل القذافي وصيته بآية قرآنية قبل أن يقول: "هذه وصيتي أنا معمر بن محمد بن عبدالسلام بن حُميد بن أبومنيار بن حُميد بن نايل القُحصي القذافي، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمداً رسول الله عليه الصلاة والسلام وأموت على عقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة".

وأوصى القذافي بألا يغسّل، وأن يدفن وفق تعاليم الشريعة الإسلامية وفي ثيابه التي مات فيها، كما أوصى بدفنه في مقبرة سرت إلى جوار قومه وأهله. وأضاف في وصيته: "أن تُعامل عائلتي وخاصة نساءها وأطفالها معاملة حسنة، وأن يحافظ الشعب الليبي على هويته وعلى منجزاته وتاريخه وصورة أجداده وأبطاله المشرفة، وألا يسلّم في تضحيات أحراره وأخياره".

وحث القذافي وفقاً للوصية المنشورة على استمرار المقاومة من بعده، وقال: "أوصي أن تستمر مقاومة أي عدوان أجنبي تتعرض له الجماهيرية الآن أو غداً وعلى الدوام".

وتابع: "أن يثق الأحرار في الجماهيرية والعالم أننا كنا نستطيع المتاجرة بقضيتنا والحصول على حياة شخصية آمنة ومستقرة، وجاءتنا عروش كثيرة، ولكننا اخترنا أن نكون في المواجهة واجباً وشرفاً، وحتى إذا لم ننتصر عاجلاً فإننا سنعطي درساً تنتصر به الأجيال التي ستأتي، لأن اختيار الوطن هو البطولة وبيع الوطن هو الخيانة التي لن يستطيع التاريخ أن يكتب غيرها مهما حاولوا تزويره".

واختتم القذافي وصيته بطلب إبلاغ سلامه إلى عائلته فرداً فرداً وإلى أوفياء الجماهيرية "ليبيا"، وإلى كل أوفياء العالم الذين ساندوه ولو بقلوبهم.

إلى ذلك، سجي جثمان القذافي في وحدة تبريد بسوق مصراتة للحوم، وتم عرضه على الملأ، يوم السبت بينما تصطف طوابير الليبيين لمشاهدة الجثة، التي ظهر فيها ثقب رصاصة في الجانب الأيسر من رأسه

Muammar Gaddafi - This Is My Will

TRANSLATION of Gadaffi's will, see the original below.

This Is My Will

by
Muammar Gaddafi

This is my will. I, Muammar bin Mohammad bin Abdussalam bi Humayd bin Abu Manyar bin Humayd bin Nayil al Fuhsi Gaddafi, do swear that there is no other God but Allah and that Mohammad is God's Prophet, peace be upon him. I pledge that I will die as Muslim.

Should I be killed, I would like to be buried, according to Muslim rituals, in the clothes I was wearing at the time of my death and my body unwashed, in the cemetery of Sirte, next to my family and relatives.

I would like that my family, especially women and children, be treated well after my death. The Libyan people should protect its identity, achievements, history, and the honorable image of its ancestors and heroes. The Libyan people should not relinquish the sacrifices of the free and best people.

I call on my supporters to continue the resistance, and fight any foreign aggressor against Libya, today, tomorrow, and always.

Let the free people of the world know that we could have bargained over and sold out our cause in return for a personal secure and stable life. We received many offers to this effect but we chose to be at the vanguard of the confrontation as a badge of duty and honor.

Even if we do not win immediately, we will give a lesson to future generations that choosing to protect the nation is an honor and selling it out is the greatest betrayal that history will remember forever despite the attempts of the others to tell you otherwise.

المسؤول في المجلس الوطني الانتقالي: سنسلم الجثة لأقاربه

وصية القذافي: لا أغسّل.. وأدفن في سرت وفق تعاليم الإسلام.. وفي ثيابي التي مت فيها

سبق - متابعة: أعلن المسؤول في المجلس الوطني الانتقالي أحمد جبريل اليوم الأحد، أن السلطات الليبية الجديدة ستسلم جثة معمر القذافي إلى أقربائه.

وقال جبريل لوكالة الأنباء الفرنسية "إن القرار اتخذ لتسليمه إلى عائلته الكبيرة، لأنه لا يوجد أي فرد من عائلته المباشرة في الوقت الحاضر".

هذا وفي وصية منسوبة للزعيم الليبي السابق، "أوصى" معمّر القذافي بـ "دفن جثته في مقبرة سرت إلى جانب أهله، كما حث على حسن معاملة أسرته وخاصة النساء، بالإضافة إلى استمرار المقاومة ضد حلف شمال الأطلسي والثوار المناوئين له".

وقالت وكالة "سيفين دايز" الموالية للقذافي في صفحتها على فيسبوك، إن وصية القذافي التي كتبها في 17 من الشهر الحالي في سرت قبل مقتله بأيام معدودة فقط، قد وصلتها عن طريق واحد من ثلاثة سلمهم القذافي نص الوصية احتياطاً لمقلته، مشيرة إلى أن أحد هؤلاء توفي ووقع الثاني في الأسر، بينما نجا الثالث.

ووفقاً للوكالة استهل القذافي وصيته بآية قرآنية قبل أن يقول: "هذه وصيتي أنا معمر بن محمد بن عبدالسلام بن حُميد بن أبومنيار بن حُميد بن نايل القُحصي القذافي، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمداً رسول الله عليه الصلاة والسلام وأموت على عقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة".

وأوصى القذافي بألا يغسّل، وأن يدفن وفق تعاليم الشريعة الإسلامية وفي ثيابه التي مات فيها، كما أوصى بدفنه في مقبرة سرت إلى جوار قومه وأهله. وأضاف في وصيته: "أن تُعامل عائلتي وخاصة نساءها وأطفالها معاملة حسنة، وأن يحافظ الشعب الليبي على هويته وعلى منجزاته وتاريخه وصورة أجداده وأبطاله المشرفة، وألا يسلّم في تضحيات أحراره وأخياره".

وحث القذافي وفقاً للوصية المنشورة على استمرار المقاومة من بعده، وقال: "أوصي أن تستمر مقاومة أي عدوان أجنبي تتعرض له الجماهيرية الآن أو غداً وعلى الدوام".

وتابع: "أن يثق الأحرار في الجماهيرية والعالم أننا كنا نستطيع المتاجرة بقضيتنا والحصول على حياة شخصية آمنة ومستقرة، وجاءتنا عروش كثيرة، ولكننا اخترنا أن نكون في المواجهة واجباً وشرفاً، وحتى إذا لم ننتصر عاجلاً فإننا سنعطي درساً تنتصر به الأجيال التي ستأتي، لأن اختيار الوطن هو البطولة وبيع الوطن هو الخيانة التي لن يستطيع التاريخ أن يكتب غيرها مهما حاولوا تزويره".

واختتم القذافي وصيته بطلب إبلاغ سلامه إلى عائلته فرداً فرداً وإلى أوفياء الجماهيرية "ليبيا"، وإلى كل أوفياء العالم الذين ساندوه ولو بقلوبهم.

إلى ذلك، سجي جثمان القذافي في وحدة تبريد بسوق مصراتة للحوم، وتم عرضه على الملأ، يوم السبت بينما تصطف طوابير الليبيين لمشاهدة الجثة، التي ظهر فيها ثقب رصاصة في الجانب الأيسر من رأسه

Kama ni kweli namuunga mkono.

watamkumbuka kama sio leo, kesho, keshokutwa au mtondogoo pamoja na kumdhalilisha vile!!

Hilo jina tu, lol kama barabara ya Arusha Tunduma........

Anyway, kuna point kubwa sana ndani ya ujumbe huu and as i am trying to think jinsi western wanavyosikia raha i can aassume furaha ya "rats" ni ya kitambo tu and they will dearly miss the man

Rip col gaddaf
mti wenye ma2nda ndio wenye kupigwa mawe siku zote lakini uconama2nda husifiwa unachipua vizuri. Rest in peace col gaddaf we'll remember u 4rever...............wameiza libya yao kwa damu zao

RIP Colonel, watakukumbuka sana Walibya, Africa na Dunia nzima, umekufa kama ulivyoahidi, kuwa hautakimbia Libya ulizaliwa Sirte na utafia Sirte, na kweli imekuwa hivyo.

Hii ni laana kwa wana Libya na waafrika kwa ujumla wao waliokataa kumuunga mkono hasa ktk kipindi hiki cha vita ya kishetwani. RIP col.

If that is what he thought, why didn't he share with his fellow libyans? The problem of the late Col, is that he thought he possesed Libya as his own and for his family.Even if we remember him for as long as we want, most libyans do not revered him as their role model

Kaacha la kuwaomba msamaha wale alio wauwa na kuwaacha yatima na wajane wengi!

[/QUOTE]

by
Muammar Gaddafi

Ujumbe mzito sana kwa mashetani wetu hawa na wanaopigania kuwarithi.

Mzee Cosmas chidumule aliwahi kuimba akiwa na oss ama sikinde,aliimba hivi "mtoto akililia wembe wacha umkate atapopata kidonda ndipo atapougopa,dada yetu wewe ulikwishaolewa lakini kwa tamaa yako ukaivuruga ndoa yako kwenda kuishi na bwana mwingine vimekukuta vya kukuta mwenyewe umetutangazia majuto ni mjukuu tukusaidie nini sema nduguzo tulikuasa na mapema kwamba huyo bwana mdanganyifu ukatuona cc watu fitina tunakuonea gere umepata bwana mwenye pesa atakujengea nyumba atakununulia gariee sasa unajuta,usilieee dada unalia nini na wewe ulisema umempata bwana ataekufaa maishani wako,cc tulijua hiyo ni chambo tu sio kwako peke yako hata kwa hao walioolewa kabla yako(Egypt na Hosni Mubarak) tuwaona mitaani kila siku tunapanda nao uda na daladala hakuna kibanda wala nyumba"

download
Mtoto Akililia Wembe - YouTube

Huu ni wosia wa karne! kweli Gadhaffi alikuwa na Libya moyoni mwake. Ni kweli alishambuliwa na manyang'au wa NATO, wakaiharibu nchi aliyokuwa ameijenga kama ulaya na kumwaibisha. Lakini wa mwisho kuumbuka ni mahasidi wake NTC na viongozi wa Au wasio na dira wala msimamo ukimtoa Zuma aliyekuwa akifurukuta kulaani ushenzi wa NATO peke yake! Ni aibu kubwa kwa nchi zinazojinadi kwamba eti zilizostaarabika kumshambulia kiongozi wa nchi huru, na kuwaachia wahuni wamwue na kuuvunjia heshima za kiutu mwili wa kiongozi mwandamizi katika bara letu. hivi ni kweli NTC na mahawara zao NATO walishindwa kabisa kuuhifadhi mwili wa mtu mmoja tu - Ghadhaffi ili usiharibike? Jamani wazungu hawa ni nguruwe weupe na si chochote. Uko wapi UN, iko wapi Amnesty International, na wako wapi watetezi wa haki za binadamu? RIP Ghadhaffi. History will tell.

Kwakweli katika watu ambao wameguswa na ushenzi aliofanyiwa binadamu huyu basi mimi ni wa kwanza! mimi imeniuma sana! weka mabaya yake aliyoyafanya lakini bora hata angehukumiwa kwa kunyongwa kama Saddam Hussen lakini si hivi nilivyoshuhudia! R.I.P Time will tell and Libyian people they will remember you in very short term coming!