Hello, Thanks for having me...

Karibu sana Sister.
Lagatege, Kina onekana you are asking about my role: Mimi ni wakiri by training but my role in the opposition us to build relationships, learn, share and develop policy alternatives, advocacy and networking with like minded individuals and groups globally.

Anne,

At your invitation I googled your name and came across your column on the Ugandan paper "The Observer"

I must say the column is well written, informative and has the fearless tone we so need for the struggle against ruthless and corrupt regimes in Africa.This is one of the central themes of this forum, you will find yourself at home in that aspect.

I appreciate the sacrifice you are making, knowing well how primitive the Museveni regime and its ilk can get.

Enjoy your new found forum here, I see the guys are taking a liking to you :). Rightly so, I can't say I haven't myself.

Wakatabahu,

Bluray,

Last edited:
Thanks Bluray, I have learnt to struggle without bitterness and I have made many friends along the way. You all are my newest friends. Who can complain?

Am a Ugandan so my first priority is to learn Swahili (Ha!) and I really want to mix with East Africans. I am an activist (so I must be in the opposition right?) I live in Florida, USA but I forgot to pack my heart and soul. Those I left in Uganda 8 years ago. Let's talk, get to know each other and make this East African thing a reality...

Anne Mugisha

Karibu sana Jamii Forum tupate kujumuika nawe kimawaz kwenye mada mbalimbali. Kiswahili utakifahamu kwa kujifunza kuongea na kuandika mara kwa mara kama lugha zingine na hapa JF kinatumika sana.
Ukishindwa kuelewa neno fulani la kiswahili,uliza utasaidiwa na kupewa hata mifano ili ikukae vizuri kichwani.

Thanks Bluray, I have learnt to struggle without bitterness and I have made many friends along the way. You all are my newest friends. Who can complain?
inakuwa vipi nikiwa rafiki wa karibu wa kusaidiana shida ndogo ndogo za kijamii.....

inakuwa vipi nikiwa rafiki wa karibu wa kusaidiana shida ndogo ndogo za kijamii.....

duh... Watu wako fasta kuliko Voda fasta

ushaambiwa huyo activist jamani na ana activities zake nyiiingi... Kweli hizi shida za kijamii huzaa kujamiiana

Afterall she looks married and not looking for GUY' he article is also very enriching

I wish na wa kwetu wangetoa picha zao; tumuone wa-shamba, gembe, nyani, pundit, WoS, Dilunga, Waberoya, etc

Yo Yo,

Basi angalau uwe unachuja wapi pa kuleta utani na wapi pa kupaacha kama palivyo.

Huyu dada anaonekana hajaja hapa kuendekeza vijimaneno vya kimitego mitego kama unavirusha kwenye mada hii toka mwanzo.

Heshima ni kitu cha bure....

Yo Yo,

Basi angalau uwe unachuja wapi pa kuleta utani na wapi pa kupaacha kama palivyo.

Huyu dada anaonekana hajaja hapa kuendekeza vijimaneno vya kimitego mitego kama unavirusha kwenye mada hii toka mwanzo.

Heshima ni kitu cha bure....

Kuna kitu kinaitwa 'Zali la Mentali' mkuu,so muache YoYo achangamke

Unaona sasa jinsi unavyo-boogie....halafu ukiambiwa bado uko Soulja Boy huelewi.....utaendelea kupigwa vibuyu tu...ooohooooo....

Karibu sana Jamii Forum tupate kujumuika nawe kimawaz kwenye mada mbalimbali. Kiswahili utakifahamu kwa kujifunza kuongea na kuandika mara kwa mara kama lugha zingine na hapa JF kinatumika sana.
Ukishindwa kuelewa neno fulani la kiswahili,uliza utasaidiwa na kupewa hata mifano ili ikukae vizuri kichwani.

Asante Belinda, na furahi sana kuwa member wa JF

Anne Mugisha,

Nimesoma makala yako ya Jumatano, 22 April 2009, kwenye THE OBSERVER, kuhusu wizi wa kura na ufisadi mwingine wa demokrasia wa watawala wa Uganda. Kazi njema sana.

Ningependa kujua, unawajibu vipi wapinzani wako, kama wapo, wanaokwambia kwamba wewe ni mwanaharaki asiye tofauti na jemedari wa kwenye kiti kirefu, aliyekimbia uwanja wa mapambano kwenda kuishi raha mustarehe maili 5000 kutoka nyumbani?

Sijui hali halisi ya Uganda kiusalama kwa "wakorofi" kama wewe, lakini kosoa kama hizo ulizotoa dhidi ya serikali, kama wizi wa kura, vitu kama hivyo huwezi kuvifanya ukiwa Uganda? Ahsante.

I read your article on THE OBSERVER voicing grim realities of vote rigging and other election iregularities underwritten by the incumbent power, also urging your collegues in the oposition to focus on voter empowerment. I think you're raising extremely important issues.

My question, however, is how you respond to detractors, as I'm sure you must have many, who would dismiss your activism as that of an arm chair general who fled her country only to lead a struggle from a comfort place 5000 miles away from home. I do not know the security realities
for hell raisers like youself in Uganda, but couldn't you orchestrate such kind of critical activism while in Uganda? Couldn't you safely lambast the ruler's voter fraud while in Uganda?