Hello I am new

Zazo

Feb 19, 2009
Jambo everybody here!

I joined this forum long ago but because I don't know kiswahili, I never thought of posting something, however I am trying my best to learn Kiswahili.

Well, I am zazo, currently staying in Dar-es-Salaam, I am an Indian by nationality but I am married to a Tanzanian girl 2 years back.

I hope I will get good friends on JF.

Well, I am zazo, currently staying in Dar-es-Salaam, I am an Indian by nationality but I am married to a Tanzanian girl 2 years back.

oohhhhhhhh ma GOD 2yrs no swahili...,camon means on screwing the ho d u feel the voice like.......yalaaaaaaaa,ahsante......unanikuna kisawasawa
this is JF WELCOME MA BUDDIE...............

Pdidy,

Thanks for welcoming me Rafiki, but I didn't said that that I am stying in tanzania for 2 years, I said I am married to a Tanzanian 2 years back and then we went to India and just 15 days back I came to Dar.

I was googling on internet to find a best place to know and to talk about Tanzania and I discovered JF. What a nice place indeed.

Thanks again.

Jambo everybody here!

I joined this forum long ago but because I don't know kiswahili, I never thought of posting something, however I am trying my best to learn Kiswahili.

Hai!Zazo.

I m glad and thankfull to meet you via JF.

We are all jambo also hope you too is jambo.

1st of all We members of JF welcome you to JF.Hope you will find it very interesting for yourself.

2nd.Congratulation Zazo for being JF member.

3rd.Yes you are right in your hope indeed you will not get not gud friend also many one I m will be on of them to be your friend and heartily happy and gratefull to have you my friend.

4rd.God willing you will not only learn also you be able to speak good Kiswahili most spoken languange inside and outside Tanzania via your friend in JF in very short time

5rd.Even if you don't know kiswahili just try your best whatever way you can post in English or mixed English your knowledge so we may learn from you and you may learn from us.

Wishings you all the best in JF.

With regards
Yrs in Humanity.

Goodmorning-za asubuhi
afternoon----za mchana
jambo----mambo

Jambo everybody here!

Ok Zazo, your welcome. For two years with a Tanzania girl.....I think your not interested in Swahili language.....

Ok, This is JF - "The Home of Great Thinkers" The place Where We Dare to Talk Openly.

Mpenzi wa Islam, Asante for so kind words and wishes for me. Asante sana!

Mama Mia, asante for started teaching me, thats really kind of you.

The Farmer, yes! 2 years with a Tanzanian girl and I hope all my life we will be together, but that doesn't mean I or she is not interested in teaching or learning, as you see I joined JF it shows how much I am interested in everything of and about Tanzania.

Asante sana all.

Welcome Zazo, but you are first teacher must be your wife. what is she doing? has she forgotten swahili? does she know yoyr language?

Pdidy,

Thanks for welcoming me Rafiki, but I didn't said that that I am stying in tanzania for 2 years, I said I am married to a Tanzanian 2 years back and then we went to India and just 15 days back I came to Dar.

I was googling on internet to find a best place to know and to talk about Tanzania and I discovered JF. What a nice place indeed.

Thanks again.

Zazo kiinglish hicko sikielewi. " I didnt said that that I am staying in tanzania for 2 years..................and just 15 days back I come to dar!" Come on bwana! Lol!!

Pdidy,

Thanks for welcoming me Rafiki, but I didn't said that

that I am stying in tanzania for 2 years, I said I am

married to a Tanzanian 2 years back and then we went

to India and just 15 days back I came to Dar.

I was googling on internet to find a best place to know

and to talk about Tanzania and I discovered JF. What a

nice place indeed.

Thanks again.

So good that you have came to a place where you will

meet good people to share ideas with. Feel free to

express yousrelf, and to give out any issues that you

find interesting to members and the general society..

yaani ww mgeni alafu umeshajua jf ni sehu nzuri au ni mm ndo sijui kingereza bas natapatapa

Pdidy,

Thanks again.
....... "I didn't said".... Hi ngeli mbona imepinda miguu wewe gabachori

Ndugu yangu Zazo!
Which part of india do you come from?

I have worked with indians for long time now,so i have little experience in Indian culture,states and religious groups.

Back
Top Bottom