Happy birthday kaka yangu Paka Mweusi

Happy Birthday my Dear Paka Mwaeusi, nimefurahi sana kujua leo ni bday yako ,hongera, unatimiza miaka mingapi vile?

Happy birthday PM!
As u celebrate your .... years remember some people won't believe in you; they won't encourage you to follow your dreams, but you must always believe in you, no matter how long the journey ahead seems. Some people will be jealous of you; their words will be sharp and unkind, but you must close your ears to such words, and never allow them to change your direction or your mind. We'll always believe in you and encourage you to follow your dreams, and we'll try my best to show you that the road is never as long as it seems. We'll always cheer for you; our words will be warm and kind, because we truly treasure you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday PM!
As u celebrate your .... years remember some people won't believe in you; they won't encourage you to follow your dreams, but you must always believe in you, no matter how long the journey ahead seems. Some people will be jealous of you; their words will be sharp and unkind, but you must close your ears to such words, and never allow them to change your direction or your mind. We'll always believe in you and encourage you to follow your dreams, and we'll try my best to show you that the road is never as long as it seems. We'll always cheer for you; our words will be warm and kind, because we truly treasure you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

We bwana utumiage kiswahili, wengine tumesoma shule za kata.

Unajua leo tuna kikao JJ?

Happy birthday PM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

habari yake big mama

images

Happy birthday kaka
Leo wewe ni mtoto, kaa mbali na Asprin maana anasema
Makwenzi kwa watoto, Ngumi kwa wakubwa

Salamu kwako PM,

Nakupongeza kwa kutimiza miaka kadhaa, Mungu akubariki, akulinde, na azidi kukutunza.

Nakutakia maisha marefu yenye baraka na mafanikio,
Mungu akujalie uwaone watoto wa watoto wako.

UBARIKIWE

Thank you very much I ve Nothing to say cause I m very happy today....

Happy birthday PM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Big For This Useful Post:

Paka Mweusi (Today)​