Happy BIRTHDAY CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To stay with you, to hear your voice,To see your charming smile,To walk with you, to talk to you, And laugh with you ,That's all I need to make my days, As happy as can be, Because I love you, girl, It’s true - you mean Entire world to me! Happy Birthday!

...............................................................................................................................................................

today we will be here ..i am sure you will like the place
dpov.jpg

................................................................................................................................................................
2185906.jpg

1266837213.jpg

42ea343c428a93e69874951782e8863d_full.jpg
rozy-45-sht-afacdb-1000.jpg

10622657-wine-and-cheese-romantic-dinner-outdoor-table-for-two-with-vineyard-view-fresh-grapes-and-wineglass-.jpg

happy-birthday-gift-basket.jpg

..................................................................................................................................................
best wishes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! OMG! am real out of words...I dnt knw wat 2say or write but al i knw is There's always that one person,that will always have your heart,That one person for me is you.

Kila la Kheri Bi. Cute ktk hii sikuyo adhimu.
Mungu akujalie watoto wengi wa kike!
Ameen !

OMG! OMG! am real out of words...I dnt knw wat 2say or write but al i knw is There's always that one person,that will always have your heart,That one person for me is you.

Me love this