Happiest Birthday to you My Cute B

Owwww! Ulivyonipigia ugeniambia bhana kwamba nina bonge la ujumbe huku Twin. Hadi my pal ndio ananishitua. Twin you should Have told me bhana ona sasa naona kwa kuchelewa.

Thank you for birthday wishes Twinnie. I feel blessed, All these made me smile and you absolutely made my day. You know I hate Mondays eh?

I haven't lost my thoughtfulness, and forgetting that you are busy with your own life, but you took your precious time to write this jus for me. Ooooh, You made me feel much better babes.

Ooh come on Twin, Have I ever told you what a unique, beautiful and lovely friend you are? You know you cant be my friend if I cant handle your weirdness and stupidity. I know at times you are a crybaby but yeah you are my Best Friend and my baby sister. As they say "A true friendship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other"... Aren't we??

Thank you for being the one who supports me, loves me, listen to everything I say and who doesn't judge me, despite the fact that sometimes I say stupid things, I wasn't there for you when you needed me and I am a little crazy.

Take this I know it can say what word can not. Muchas gracias por tus deseos. Te amo twinnie.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Oyaaa weeeh upogo bado cute b

Dove,

As you must know by now, ain't a fan of writing about us in here. Whatever I wrote to you last night says much more than what I can write to you right now right here.

For this unique and particular post, I have decided to write it because it is a special day of yours. A day that I will keep celebrating for the rest of my life with or without you.

Happy belated birthday pal.....

View attachment 1345628

I have made you something out of fond memories I have, a cake, a fruit cake!!

Since you are far, I will let friends eat all the cake and I will only have the fruits from it. And you know why.....

There are small pieces of apple in there (so just you know).

Happy belated birthday once again. Enjoy your time!
Aiseee!