Happiest Birthday to you My Cute B

Carleen

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2018
My very sweetest girlie cute b,

On this special day, a very beautiful, amazing and precious soul was born,
Babes, I think I got million things to tell you, I know thach we've made a lot of memories together both pleasant an unpleasant, I just wish you get the strength to forego the bad ones and cherish the ones worth to,

I'm very sorry for what I have put you through, I won't ever forget those days which I made you cry because of my stupidity and hence you didn't give up on me, still Loves me like hell, cares for me like never before, pampering me like I am little baby,

Girlie, didn't think thach I deserved such kind of love, you loved me unconditionally since those days we were anonymous to each other.!

A day ain't pass without a single thought of your love and kindness into my life, you mean the world to Me bbygirl, I know birthdays come around every year but friends like you only come once in a lifetime,

My cute b, true friends are hard to come by this days, that's why on this special day ov yours, I wanted to let you know just how much your friendship means alots to Me twinnie, will never forget that when nothing goes right, you're my shoulder to cry on girl.!!

We have been through hell together, we have shared crazy moments together, laughing our hearts out, shared little secrets and enjoying girl's talk.!

As I stated before, you are very amazing human rare one, you might be very raw sometimes but then very sweet at heart, My prayers for you as you start your year, May all great things comes on your way, May your hands and efforts be rewarded mightily, May God never leave your side, May you keep growing in a right path to be what God wanted you to be..!!

More Life, More blessings and more cashy to you babes.!

te quiero chica..!❤❤

Happy birthday Carleen.

PS: For those who dont know cute b, @SweetieLee , Carleen is the same person

Screenshot_20200203-010832.jpeg