Hali si shwari kule chama cha mawakili

ngoshwe

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2009
Haya ndio wanaoweza kuandika mawakili tunaowahishimu hapa nchini kwenye Portal ya Chama hicho kufuatia kujiuzuru kwa wajumbe wanne wa Baraza la Chama hicho (GOVERNING COUNCIL):

Ms. Brooke Montgomery (Honorary Treasurer), Mr Felix Kibodya (immediate Past President of TLS), Mr Lugano Mwandambo (Council Member) and Ms Fatma Karume (Council Member).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman,
Are you stalking me? Because frankly I don't even know what you look like. I could pass you in the street and not know you from Adam, yet you know that I jog in the evenings, I have royal connections (my great great grandmother was in fact an Al Busaid), I was featured in Bang, I told Liyamuya that I would not tolerate her speaking to me rudely. It seems you keep a scrap book on me. Poor little Roman, who has nothing to do but follow other people's lives and then spend his time insulting people so that he can get attention and have some importance in this bleak world that cares little if he exists or not.
Regard
Fatma

Sent from my iPad

On 16 May 2012, at 18:23, roman masumbuko <romanmasu@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Fatma,

I see no problem with him being in the newspaper, do you hate him?! If I can remember correctly, I once saw you in Bang Magazine and another one on Fashion (I cannot remember the name). I think even Madam De Mello appeared in Women Article the other day, what is wrong with that! It is normal thin and we see lots of laywers do that for different purposes. I asked you to go for your routine jogging instead of saying unfounded things. For those people in roads seeing you jogging will not know what you have written and your hatred. Have a good evening my learned sister.

By the way, are you the one who told that Magistrate to shut up?! I cannot remember what happened in that court my learned sister but you must have been very brave though I doubt whether you had any truth in it.

I beg to be silent and have a nice evening.

Roman.
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Fatma Karume <fatma@karumelaw.com> wrote:

Roman Masumbuko Lamwai,
The choice of many went to the press and did this, please read the article attached. As for the lucky few of us who come from a royal family, we have no need for publicity, we work for the love of it and not for the financial need. It is so sad to be so young and have as much hate and baggage as you do Roman. What a shame.
Regards
Fatma

Reply-To: <info@tls.or.tz>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:44:04 +0300
To: <info@tls.or.tz>
Cc: "all@tls.or.tz" <all@tls.or.tz>

Subject: Re: [All] Recent Events Relating to My Contract as CEO/Secretary of the Tanganyika Law Society

Fatma Karume,
Being a coward is not an insult,it is just a behavioral tendency occassioned by state of fear. Sometimes it can be good or bad depending on your sense of perception. After all, you did not have to resign just to put into task the president.
I called for closure of portal just to let the President who is the elected person of majority member perform his duties instead of being run over by few members like you for personal ends. He is not my friend but my President. I elect him but not the CEO who just an employee like many of us.
It is obvious that you have personal agenda on this but things have changed, you need to ackowledge that TLS is for all lawyers practising in Tanganyika, whether they come from royal family like some of us or not, and are the ones appointed Mr. Stolla. He might not be the choice of 3 firms or few members but logic demands that we all accept the wish of many. Please wait for the right time when he will report to the members and you will have your constitutional right to challenge him.
Someone is telling me that we should start thinking about issuing shares in TLS so that the powerful can buy more. Please let the President lead my learned sister.
For the truth we all suffer though we all die at the end.
Good day Fatma.
Roman.

Roman Masumbuko Lamwai,
After using the TLS portal to gratuitously insult me, Lugano, Felix and Brooke for simply exercising our right to resign from the Council by calling us COWARDS, now that people like Dr. Sinare are telling it to you as it is, you suddenly want the portal SHUT DOWN. No doubt your friend the President will oblige you particularly after all the support you have been giving him. Tell me who is the coward, Roman. The four of us who sat quietly and said nothing despite your impolite, discourteous and unacceptable comments or you, who cannot tolerate an intellectual discussion lest it moves people mentally as opposed to your emotional verbiage. Take it like a man Roman and be vary careful, about the insults you put on this portal lest I take it upon myself to show you whether I am a coward. Go on dare me !!!
Regards
Fatma

Sent from my iPad

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:20 PM
To: info@tls.or.tz
Cc: all@tls.or.tz
Subject: Re: [All] With Immediate Effect: Four Notices of Resignation from the Governing Council of the Tanganyika Law Society (TLS)

My learned brother Hassan and all,
There is no need to panic on this. I can see that your fear is the function of the number of the members resigning but not the judgment of the reason leading to the resignation. The only reason advanced is the fact that some of the council members did not want to either renew or extend the CEO contract. We are all lawyers and if the council acted by majority decision to veto against the contract then no one can fault the decision. They were not elected just to work with the current CEO and if she is qualified she can still apply for the job when advertised. In fact, the resigning members will be the ones to interview the applicants including her.
I have read each of the resignation letters and I see no substantial reason save for either personal agenda or that long battle of some of the members wanting to come back to the Presidency. We are the ones who appointed the members and they agreed to serve the council under the President. If they want him out then they should wait for the right time instead of bringing chaos to the leadeship. I condemn them that they should also resign from membership if they think that it is run against their interest. They should atleast wait for the next half AGM and resign before the members. They have acted cowardly.
I hop that the President has powers to elect interim members or else he can convene urgent meeting. We should now start thinking of having alternate members to avoid these kind of unwanted acts. I appeal that we all unite behind our President and remaining trusted/bold members and move what we have started for the past 18 months.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - ALBERT EISTEIN.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Tanganyika Law Society Secretariat
<info@tls.or.tz> wrote:
> Dear Valued Member:
>
>
>
> This is to inform you that Ms. Brooke Montgomery (Honorary Treasurer), Mr.
> Felix Kibodya (Immediate Past President), Mr. Lugano Mwandambo (Council
> Member) and Ms. Fatma Karume (Council Member) have resigned from the
> Governing Council of the Tanganyika Law Society (TLS) effective today.
>
>
>
> Each have expressed their personal reasons for the decision reached in
> individual letters addressed to the membership, which are attached to this
> e-mail for your perusal.
>
>
>
> Thank you for your attention.

Kwenye huu mgogoro, bahati mbaya sijafanikiwa kuona any substance zaidi ya majigambo ya mtoto wa binti mfalme!.

Hata hivyo hii topic imenisaidia kuijua historia ya kweli ya mabinti wafalme/sulatani wa Zenj enzi hizo!.

Leo ndio nimetambua kule ile hoja kuwa eti ni baada ya Mapinduzi Matukufu ya Zanzibar ndipo wabantu wakajitwalia mabinti wa Kiarabu ni uwongo!.

Kama binti mfalme mwenye royal blood alimpenda kuli wa bandarini na hatimaye huyo kuli kufanikiwa kumuoa huyo binti mfalme, then, kumbe ni mabinti wa Kiarabu waliwapenda tuu wabantu kwa mapenzi ya thati na sii kwa kulazimishwa.

Kwenye huu mgogoro, bahati mbaya sijafanikiwa kuona any substance zaidi ya majigambo ya mtoto wa binti mfalme!.

Hata hivyo hii topic imenisaidia kuijua historia ya kweli ya mabinti wafalme/sulatani wa Zenj enzi hizo!.

Leo ndio nimetambua kule ile hoja kuwa eti ni baada ya Mapinduzi Matukufu ya Zanzibar ndipo wabantu wakajitwalia mabinti wa Kiarabu ni uwongo!.

Kama binti mfalme mwenye royal blood alimpenda kuli wa bandarini na hatimaye huyo kuli kufanikiwa kumuoa huyo binti mfalme, then, kumbe ni mabinti wa Kiarabu waliwapenda tuu wabantu kwa mapenzi ya thati na sii kwa kulazimishwa.

Majigambo ya BINTI Mfalme FATMA KARUME?? ana nguvu za kuzaliwa katika Kizazi watawala..ni mmoja wa wadau ambao alitaka ISHENGOMA wa Kampuni ya Uwakili ya IMMMA awe Rais wa Chama cha Mawakili Tanzania. Sasa hilo limejidhihirisha kwa ushawishi wa kupelekea kujihudhuru kwa baadhi ya Wajumbe wa Baraza. Uwepo wake kwenye TLS ilikuwa ni tishio pia. Wajuzi wa mambo wameona maslahi binafsi waliyonayo wajumbe hao katika kutetea nafasi ya waliyekuwa Mtendaji Mkuu (CEO) badala ya kuangalia maslahi ya Chama. Kubishana nae inaweza kuchukua Karne kumshinda, Ndie aliepelekea Hakimu Adolph Mahai pale Mahakama ya Kisutu kuona Ofisi chungu...

[HASHTAG]#Pasco[/HASHTAG]. Kushambuliwa kwa ofisi za IMMMA inaweza kuwa backfire ya mgogoro huu?

Kuna kitu kinatengenezwa nyuma ya pazia kimyakimya na kinachonganisha ili wafarakane kwa hoja nyepesi kabisa za mitaani na maisha binafsi.... Halafu matokeo yameshaanza kuonekana
TLS yenye umoja na nguvu ni kitisho kikubwa mno kwa watawala. Wakifanikiwa kuidhoofisha kwa gharama na namna yeyote ile ni ushindi mkubwa kuelekea 2020

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Weye mtu ni kichwa sana ila mambo yako ya urozi sijui kwanini unayapenda.

Kuna kitu kinatengenezwa nyuma ya pazia kimyakimya na kinachonganisha ili wafarakane kwa hoja nyepesi kabisa za mitaani na maisha binafsi.... Halafu matokeo yameshaanza kuonekana
TLS yenye umoja na nguvu ni kitisho kikubwa mno kwa watawala. Wakifanikiwa kuidhoofisha kwa gharama na namna yeyote ile ni ushindi mkubwa kuelekea 2020

Mimi ndie sielewi ama? Hizo captions zinaonesha dates ni Mwaka 2012 na sasa tupo 2017. Where is the missing link?

Thanks in advance!

Mimi ndie sielewi ama? Hizo captions zinaonesha dates ni Mwaka 2012 na sasa tupo 2017. Where is the missing link?

Thanks in advance!
Kwa macho ya kawaida hakuna link.
Ikiwa mimi na wewe tuligombana mwaka juzi halafu baada ya miaka mitano mtoto wangu au mtoto wako akafa , jee inaweza kuwa sababu ya mmoja wetu kumtuhumu mwingine?kwamba ni kisasi?
Unless tunatabia za kiyahudi.

Mkuu nadhani hakuna kitu cha kuwafarakanisha zaidi ya wao wenyewe kutambua kuwa baadhi yao wanapata wakati wengine wanapoteza. Binafsi niliamini kuwa yatatokea: sababu: umoja maana yake kushauriana na siyo wachache kutoa maagizo. Mzozo huu haujaanza kwa sababu ya kushambuliwa ofisi, la hasha. Ulishakuwepo. Baadhi wanahofu na mwelekeo wa TLS na wengine hawampendi fulani kutoka na nguvu yake inayowazidi wengine kwa kiasi kikubwa. Maslahi lia ni tatizo. WANAROGANA WENYEWE.

Mkuu nadhani hakuna kitu cha kuwafarakanisha zaidi ya wao wenyewe kutambua kuwa baadhi yao wanapata wakati wengine wanapoteza. Binafsi niliamini kuwa yatatokea: sababu: umoja maana yake kushauriana na siyo wachache kutoa maagizo. Mzozo huu haujaanza kwa sababu ya kushambuliwa ofisi, la hasha. Ulishakuwepo. Baadhi wanahofu na mwelekeo wa TLS na wengine hawampendi fulani kutoka na nguvu yake inayowazidi wengine kwa kiasi kikubwa. Maslahi lia ni tatizo. WANAROGANA WENYEWE.

Lakini kuna nguvu inaingilia kati kukoleza mgogoro