Greek corner of Jamii

Kafidas D

Dec 26, 2021
This is intended to be a forum for discussion about Greece. Respecting although all other nations and beliefs.
However, transmitting to people the values of Hellas and its beliefs.

Rumours has it Alexander the Great was bisexual, is it true?
It was another era. He was the undefeated king. So respect him. He respected civilizations of any kind. Why are you restricting the discussion towards sexuality? Besides, his teacher was one of the most renowned philosophers ever. Do you know who his teacher was?

This is intended to be a forum for discussion about Greece. Respecting although all other nations and beliefs.
However, transmitting to people the values of Hellas and its beliefs.
Often people act nationalistic. However if a civilization is given to other nations without trying to exploit them this can lead to a better world. Scientific, philosophic, political and cultural aspects of nowadays civilization are in a vast extent Greek (Hellenic).
I don't disregard other nations but facts count.
Terms like theater, democracy, physics, mathematics, philosophy etc guess where they are from.

It was another era. He was the undefeated king. So respect him. He respected civilizations of any kind. Why are you restricting the discussion towards sexuality? Besides, his teacher was one of the most renowned philosophers ever. Do you know who his teacher was?
Speechless?

I can only recall anything relates to Greek were our uncles and eldest brothers who were workings as Seamens in 1980s
It was an era were majority stow away on ship that ended up in Greece and majority were employed in Merchant Ships
None had good memory in Greece other than be called Mavro, or Malakas...
and if they had a luck with Greek women, majority were insisting in preserving their virginity to offer alternative...............no offence meant though...

At these days people were not accustomed to African people. So mavros is not an insult, my friend. Malakas is not a nice name to call because it is somewhat ashaming but in Greece it is used between friends just as to sound let's say cool.

You might respect though that many Africans live in Greece nowadays and in my point of view they don't cause usually trouble. And we don't harm them, too.

Indeed, if you are speaking for the first time with me telling me only negative, as you believe, experiences this is in my point of view not very nice. You may know that Greece never enslaved Africans, like other Europeans abundantly did.

I'm not a racist.

hii ni kweli wagiriki wengi walijihusisha na ushoga
Hata kwenye jeshi la Roman Empire, enzi hizo ni watoto wa matajiri tu ndiyo walipelekwa shule. Watoto wa maskini walikwenda jeshini kupata ujuzi wa maisha.

Huko jeshini new recruit wakiingia majenerali wanachagua vijana wao lakini wengi walioa baada ya kumaliza jeshi na uraiani ulisema wewe ni gay unafungwa jela.

Hata kwenye jeshi la Roman Empire, enzi hizo ni watoto wa matajiri tu ndiyo walipelekwa shule. Watoto wa maskini walikwenda jeshini kupata ujuzi wa maisha.

Huko jeshini new recruit wakiingia majenerali wanachagua vijana wao lakini wengi walioa baada ya kumaliza jeshi na uraiani ulisema wewe ni gay unafungwa jela.
I can't of course understand nor judge what you say. If you want this to happen pls in English. Otherwise I have to ignore what you write.

hii ni kweli wagiriki wengi walijihusisha na ushoga
Δυστυχώς δεν ξέρω την γλώσσα στην οποία γράψατε. Αν επιθυμείτε επικοινωνία παρακαλώ Αγγλικά, Ελληνικά ή Γερμανικά. Ευχαριστώ.

Unfortunately I don't know the language you use. If you wish us to communicate, please in English, Greek or German. Thank you.

Δυστυχώς δεν ξέρω την γλώσσα στην οποία γράψατε. Αν επιθυμείτε επικοινωνία παρακαλώ Αγγλικά, Ελληνικά ή Γερμανικά. Ευχαριστώ.

Unfortunately I don't know the language you use. If you wish us to communicate, please in English, Greek or German. Thank you.
What are the opportunities there in Helénic Republic, is it "easy" doing business ? What can be imported from Africa especially Tanzania and vice versa... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom