Fabulous quotes..

U cant change pple.. Either accept who they are or start living life without them.. I prefer the latter.. I dont like taking bullshits...
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
I prefer the later too. Better be alone than to be with ill company. People who will love you because of something and not real love from their heart

Mr Rocky bring them on .. Naona unarock.. Ulikuwa unatuzuga eee.. Jamani nashindwa kugonga thanks kwa watu kumbe ukitumia cm walitoa hii option admin ee!? Mana vitu vimenichekesha hapa ooh u made my day guys...hahahaaaa alafu za love nyingi izo maisha yetu yanarevolve around love na mahela tu i can guess lol...

&lt;b&gt;“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Bebii I love that. <br />
Always tend to be at a right place at the right time or in another words with a right person.

If paradise is the most favourable destination a human soul will wish to end up, Why then even the distinguished Religious leaders are afraid to Die?..despite the fact that Death is a transition to paradise!!!.

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
I prefer the later too. Better be alone than to be with ill company. People who will love you because of something and not real love from your heart
<br />
<br />
Aaah umejuajee?! Making distance from those kind of pple have been always my best answer .. Cause if u dont do that u wil live to please them forever and not yourself!..

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.I love it so much

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Aaah umejuajee?! Making distance from those kind of pple have been always my best answer .. Cause if u dont do that u wil live to please them forever and not yourself!..
<br />
<br />
And the big problem is that u have to pretend u love them while u r not.

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
And the big problem is that u have to pretend u love them while u r not.
<br />
<br />
Mmh why we think alike?.. Common attitudes i think! Ktk vitu nilivonyimwa is pretending.. I cant pretend iam okey with someone while iam not!! U can sense all over my face du!

I dont know the key to success but i know the key to failure is trying to please everybody..

QUOTE=Twande;2467964]&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Mmh why we think alike?.. Common attitudes i think! Ktk vitu nilivonyimwa is pretending.. I cant pretend iam okey with someone while iam not!! U can sense all over my face du![/QUOTE]<br />
<br />

I cannot pretend I love u wakati moyoni mwangu najua wazi kuwa hakuna kitu kama hicho.
And the problem of pretending loving someone ni kufanya mambo ya kuiga iga wakati unajua kabisa kuwa hakuna kitu i

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand.

Apologizing does not mean u ar right or wrong...It just mean u value your relationship than your ego....
Oooh i like ittt..

If you want Real Peace... Don't talk to your Friends talk with your Enemies - Mother Theresa.

<b><span style="font-family: book antiqua"><font size="3">If you want Real Peace... Don't talk to your Friends talk with your Enemies - <font color="#ff0000">Mother Theresa.<br />
</font></font></span></b>
<br />
<br />

Whuuu!

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom