Fabulous quotes..

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "you know, i was a fool when i married you" She replied " yes dear, but i was in love and didnt notice"!

Jamani someni hii kwa herufi kubwa, inahusu&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;font size=&quot;4&quot;&gt;&amp;quot;TO REPEAT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID, REQUIRES EDUCATION; TO CHALLENGE IT, REQUIRES BRAINS&amp;quot;.&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;font size=&quot;2&quot;&gt;&lt;i&gt;Mary PettibonePoole&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Veeery true..

You don't need to know everything in life..just know enough to make you Happy...!!!

Linapokuja suala la ndoa,mwanamke husukumwa na hisia,mwanaume husukumwa na mwili,lakini kinachowafanya waishi pamoja ni uvumilivu na hekima!

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings..

Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
Erich Fromm

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
Ivan Panin

We are all born for love... it is the principle existence and it's only end."
Benjamin Disraeli
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Elizabeth Browning

" When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. "
Dr Seuss

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."
Herman Hesse

"So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life."
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
Bruce Lee

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

Every Girl Wants
A Guy
Who Hugs Her When They're
Watching A Scary Or Romantic
Movie,
Who Gives Her His Jacket Even
When He Himself Is Feeling
Cold,
Who Will Always Be The One To
Make Her Laugh,
Most Importantly He Will Love
Her For Who She Is !
That Guy Is What Google Calls "No
Result Found"....:) :p

Every Girl Wants<br />
A Guy<br />
Who Hugs Her When They're<br />
Watching A Scary Or Romantic<br />
Movie,<br />
Who Gives Her His Jacket Even<br />
When He Himself Is Feeling<br />
Cold,<br />
Who Will Always Be The One To<br />
Make Her Laugh,<br />
Most Importantly He Will Love<br />
Her For Who She Is !<br />
That Guy Is What Google Calls &quot;No<br />
Result Found&quot;....:) :p
<br />
<br />
Lol..

Mwanamke/mume wa kuoa/olewa ni yule atakayefanya kituko mbele ya kadamnasi na bado ukawa na ujasiri wa kumkamata mkono na kumwambia twende! Kwa upendo na furaha...

Music is what makes you move
Music is what makes you
groove
Music can be good or bad
depending on how its used
Music can make you choose
different clothes to wear
Music can make you change
your hair
Music can make you choose
new friends
Music can make you want to
dance
Music can make you fight
Music can make everything
alright
Music can take care of you
when your alone
Music can make everything
feel like home
Music can harm ‘n take away
Music can make you want to
stay
Music is the only friend I have
Music is my mom ‘n dad
Music is what keeps me alive
When I feel like I can’t
survive.

Haraka haraka haina baraka vile vile chelewa chelewa utakuta mtoto si wako, A silence fool sometimes counted wise, usione narudi nyuma najiandaa kuruka.

"If u luv something, let it go.. If it comes back 2u its yours 4rever if it doesnt.. Then it was never meant to be"..

"Absence from the person u luv is only healthy in theory"