Ethiopia to issue IDs for Rastafarian community

Peter Tosh akiongelea unafiki.

Tuulizie na sisi huku tunapataje id zao au lazima kufly to Ethiopia.... hawa ninaowajua hapa wanaonesha hawana hizo habari.
am serious kwenye hii kitu.

Sent from my Siemens kidole juu using JamiiForum mobile app.

Tuulizie na sisi huku tunapataje id zao au lazima kufly to Ethiopia.... hawa ninaowajua hapa wanaonesha hawana hizo habari.
am serious kwenye hii kitu.

Sent from my Siemens kidole juu using JamiiForum mobile app.

Oh well culture gal to be or not to be that is question?

Something were meant to be,
So why not let it be
And stop worrying about it
Long as we know what's in our hearts
We know our inner thoughts, hey
No reason for concern

Bass version: -

Another great Jamaican. We Just honour Jamaicans here: -

Jimmy Cliff - Many Rivers To Cross full of soul

Love is my foundation
Wisdom is my capital
Struggle is my manner
Truth is my redeemer
Sorrow is my companion
Love is my foundation.

. Legendary Miriam Makeba was helped by Great Jamaican Harry Belafonte to Conquer the world in his youth.

Never heard better song regarding Love. But the guitar by Peter Tosh, and whole team coolness was best ever. It is cool, composed, classic and timeless. It is will still be valid in 50 years time.

This is for all great Africans in Africa or Outside Africa who contribute to our development, learning our culture, teaching our history, and respecting ourselves. First Express yourself in your full capabilities, you will face opposition you might even go to prison but just do it.

. Make note and get on with it.

Just express yourself with your full capabilities.

In this life, In this, oh sweet life:
We're coming in from the cold);

It's you - it's you I'm talkin' to -
Well, you it's you- you I'm talking to now.
Why do you look so sad and forsaken?
When one door is closed, don't you know another is open?

Would you let the system make you kill your brotherman?
No, no, no, no, no, no! No, Dread, no!
Would you make the system make you kill your brotherman?
(No, Dread, no!)
Would you make the system get on top of your head again?
(No, Dread, no!)
Well, the biggest man you ever did see was - was just a baby.

In this life, We are coming in from the cold!

This is song about true love. "I'll never leave you, till death do us apart. Even though they mock you, and say your breath stinks, you are stupid and say you have a big head, I love you the way you are". Nomakanjani.

Ndugu Charles 177, pls if u get a chance talk to the other tribes of Ethiopia and not the Amhara whom Haile Selasia comes from. Than u will know that if he was a great leader or he was a blood sucking monarch.

Second he never liberated Ethiopia from Italians, it was the British who fought the Italians, as a matter of facts Tanzanians under the British Army were involved he n the war

Sawa bro, ni ukweli aliwaambia yeye binadamu kama wenyewe. lakini where is the evidence that Bob Marley changed his religion?

Rastafarians wanatumia bible lakini wanaitafsiri vingine kabisa. By the way bible ideas were taken from African civilization. Precisely, Ethiopian, Sudan and Egypt but that is another topic for another day.

Israelite went to egypt as one family of 70 people. The come out as nations of 600,000 people 400 years later as Israel nation.They went to Africa because they were hungry and starving and Egyptian help them to survive. Moses was born in Egypt adopted by Egyptian royal family and all his education and everything he knew, he was taught in Egypt including religion, politics, economics, culture and everything else. This is the person who wrote the first five book of the bible and greatest authority in christianity. Everything he knew, he was taught in Egypt.

Jesus grew up in Egypt for part of his life. Mohamed seek asylum / refugee status in Ethiopia when his life was in danger. And he developed his ideas from there in Ethiopia. All the greatest teachers, scientists, philosophers of Greek got their Knowledge in Africa.

By the way at that time Egypt was Colony of Ethiopia. So i don't see the problem for rastafarian going back to the root where everything started. Meaning of the word Ethiopia is Black People and Kemet as Egypt was known for thousands of years is Black Land or land of blacks. (These are names which European Greeks and Romans give these countries when they first saw people who live there and their lands). So in other word we are all Ethiopian from Kemet.

An African Origin of Philosophy: Myth or Reality? | Dr. Molefi Kete Asante
http://www.centerformaat.com/files/African_Origin_of_Civilization_Complete.pdf
http://www.thehouseofsankofa.com/books/eBook Stolen Legacy.pdf
http://thehouseofsankofa.com/books/Ivan-Van-Sertima-They-Came-Before-Columbu.pdf
Mkuu umenifanya niiufuatilue huu Uzi had I mwisho wake. Peace & Love man.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Ndugu Charles 177, pls if u get a chance talk to the other tribes of Ethiopia and not the Amhara whom Haile Selasia comes from. Than u will know that if he was a great leader or he was a blood sucking monarch.

Second he never liberated Ethiopia from Italians, it was the British who fought the Italians, as a matter of facts Tanzanians under the British Army were involved he n the war

Bro, i will do research and get back to you. Lakini kama una ushahidi weka hapa. It will be good for everybody to get involved.

Back
Top Bottom