Driving School and Age for Motorbikes?

premudeshi

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,
I am eager to get my driving license in Tanzania, however I am 16 years old. The Tanzanian law book says 16 years of age for motorbikes. Even the TRA website says 16 years of age for motorbike. However, when I contacted TRA, they said you are required to be 18.

What is the correct driving age? And what driving schools are there for motorbikes?

Thanks

To get a license you have to be 18 years old, am not sure about driving schools for motorbikes but try the National Institute of Transport (NIT)..

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Are you sure? Because another person I asked said its possible, but the TIN number required for the license would be under a guardians name? It even says 16 on TRAs website.

A Minor can ride a motorbike up to 50 CC. Is that bike u want to Ride?

Firstly u have to Apply for TIN number, then, Learner licence. After that u have to Attend Training from Reputable Institution. After Acomplish and Pass Exams & Test you will go back to TRA for Licence

Firstly u have to Apply for TIN number, then, Learner licence. After that u have to Attend Training from Reputable Institution. After Acomplish and Pass Exams & Test you will go back to TRA for Licence
How does a minor apply for a TIN?
What institution has motorbike training?

Back
Top Bottom