divorce

Freetown

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2008
A man and his wife are in court getting a Divorce. The problem was who should get custody of the child.

The wife jumped up and said,
'You're Honor. I brought the child into this world with pain and labour. She should be in my custody.'

The judge turns to the husband and says,
'What do you have to say in your defense?
The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose.
'Your Honour, if I put my ATM card into a cash-dispensing Machine and the cash comes out...whose cash is it?... 'The machine's or mine?'

Cash belongs to the ATM's card holder. The child belongs to the bullets' holder ha ha ha

A man and his wife are in court getting a Divorce. The problem was who should get custody of the child.

The wife jumped up and said,
'You're Honor. I brought the child into this world with pain and labour. She should be in my custody.'

The judge turns to the husband and says,
'What do you have to say in your defense?
The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose.
'Your Honour, if I put my ATM card into a cash-dispensing Machine and the cash comes out...whose cash is it?... 'The machine's or mine?'

Who put the "cash in the dispenser"?
What if u stole the card? does it mean that u will have an entitlement just because cash came out after you put the card in?

Who put the "cash in the dispenser"?
What if u stole the card? does it mean that u will have an entitlement just because cash came out after you put the card in?

Still the cash will be your untill you are caught and proved beyond reasonable doubt that you stole the card.

who put the "cash in the dispenser"?
What if u stole the card? Does it mean that u will have an entitlement just because cash came out after you put the card in?

yes.... And he had the right pin to access the money

:D ...si angemjibu tu, "this transaction has been declined!"...

Back
Top Bottom