CHADEMA has the case to Answer to Donors

East African Eagle

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2013
CHADEMA have you told Donors,Development partners,World bank,European Union that you have chosen Lowassa to be your presidential candidate? I am sure they have some few questions to ask you.Please tell them.

CHADEMA have you told Donors,Development partners,World bank,European Union that you have chosen Lowassa to be your presidential candidate? I am sure they have some few questions to ask you.Please tell them.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Donors are rethinking to give donation to our country that were suspended after our country failed to account for other donations they gave us before.

If CCM remain in power, then donors will definitely remove us from their list of donation beneficiaries,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Donors are rethinking to give donation to our country that were suspended after our country failed to account for other donations they gave us before.

If CCM remain in power, then donors will definitely remove us from their list of donation beneficiaries,

They used lowasa as example.Have they changed their views on Lowassa?

These are all good questions and answers and I am not trying to disparage them.

However, maybe we should re-think our dependency on donors.

If we properly tax investors (foreign & local) as well as businesses (of course walalahoi are always clobbered with taxes) in this country and channel these funds appropriately (no ufisadi) we may not have to worry what these donors - some of them more leaches than donors - think of our politics.

Dependency is a bit*ch, the next "awamu" should try to shed it.

dream on, unless you understand International Politic and economics politics then you will understand how donors world work