YGM Senior Member Joined Jul 27, 2019 Posts 192 Reaction score 161 Aug 6, 2019 #1 If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am i to Teresa? A) Grandmother B) Mother C) Daughter D) Granddaughter E) I am Teresa
If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am i to Teresa? A) Grandmother B) Mother C) Daughter D) Granddaughter E) I am Teresa
Morning_star JF-Expert Member Joined Apr 21, 2018 Posts 6,009 Reaction score 17,475 Aug 6, 2019 #2 No correct answer. Thereza is your mother in law
Auz JF-Expert Member Joined Apr 6, 2016 Posts 13,843 Reaction score 11,783 Aug 25, 2019 #3 Yoel G Mbaruku said: If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am i to Teresa? A) Grandmother B) Mother C) Daughter D) Granddaughter E) I am Teresa Click to expand... When you don't know what you're talking about. No answer!
Yoel G Mbaruku said: If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am i to Teresa? A) Grandmother B) Mother C) Daughter D) Granddaughter E) I am Teresa Click to expand... When you don't know what you're talking about. No answer!
Ngareroo JF-Expert Member Joined Aug 11, 2019 Posts 2,166 Reaction score 2,611 Aug 25, 2019 #4 I'mma Teresa's Brother
YGM Senior Member Joined Jul 27, 2019 Posts 192 Reaction score 161 Aug 25, 2019 Thread starter #5 Auz said: When you don't know what you're talking about. No answer! Click to expand... Pardon
YGM Senior Member Joined Jul 27, 2019 Posts 192 Reaction score 161 Aug 25, 2019 Thread starter #6 "A" for effort ... 😅