Can men and women be friends?

There is this thing called 'Reminiscence'.Women tend to let their curiosity get the better of them when it comes to this matter,a blast from the past is not easy to let go.So i'd rather make sure am on the safe side by not entertaining any social gatherings that would make me look for my significant other after each 2 minutes interval.Lets be realistic,there are minds that think of banging anything with a skirt that passes around their watchful eyes and a quickie is not a myth.As a gentleman i wouldn't put my lady in such compromising environment.

its hard,very hard, as you know positive and negative attract each other, u can be friends for sometimes but u will end up falling in love no matter how long it will take

the problem comes when you have a friendship that you call normal with an opposite sex to your, but yet you try very hard to hide that friendship to your beloved wife, GF or BF!! here is what i keep asking my self, if the friendship is not romantic in nature and if you are sure that it is normal as you see it that way, why do you have to hide that kind of friendship to your beloved one?

And I am telling you guys, this is the most common problems facing love lives of many people now!! they assume that they have friendships with opposite sexes to theirs but they keep those friendships as secrets to theirs lovers.