Bringing FOREX from the world to Tanzania - The road to financial freedom

Wanafanyaje mkuu, nipe namna niingie uko nifungue akaunti..
Follow these steps to become a direct client of JP Markets, and to get your account funded. We have heard back from several clients that they were not happy with a third party involved. If you have any questions on this then please don’t hesitate to contact me.

The following method is specifically for M-Pesa, but you will see we offer a variety of other payment methods.

Here is the step by step process on how to fund your account with M-Pesa. The first step is to reset your login password to our CRM. If you struggle with any of the steps, please email me and let me know how I can help.

1) Visit www.jpmarkets.co.za, and click on the “login” link at the top right of your screen.

2) The following screen you will be able to login. We have updated our CRM recently, so you will need to reset your password. Click on the Forgot Password and put your email address in to the next page and click send. You will receive instructions in your email on how to reset your password.

3) Log in to the CRM, and you will have the entire dashboard in front of you. Look for the large “DEPOSIT” button towards the top left of the dashboard and click on that.

4) You will now see the Make a Deposit window.

5) Choose your currency, select TZS from the dropdown

6) Select an amount, or enter a custom amount with “Other Amount” – click next

7) Click M-Pesa on the left side, confirm the amount and click submit

8) Select your preferred payment method from the options below

9) Confirm your MPESA number, tick the box below your number, and click pay now

10) After clicking Pay Now, you will need to click “Complete” on the following screen

With JP Markets new CRM you will see that your p

Kwa ambao bado wanatrade,na wanatrade volatility, broker huyu ana volatilities, crash na boom kama deriv, ila anatumia MT4.

And, Yes, huyu sio JP Markets wa south, ni tofauti kabisa
IMG-20210112-WA0007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom