Billionaire Trump Cannot Post a $454 Million Bond!

Kichuguu

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2006
NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s lawyers told a New York appellate court Monday that it’s impossible for him to post a bond covering the full amount of a $454 million civil fraud judgment while he appeals, suggesting the former president’s legal losses have put him in a serious cash crunch.

Trump’s lawyers wrote in a court filing that “obtaining an appeal bond in the full amount” of the judgment “is not possible under the circumstances presented.” Trump claimed last year that he has “fairly substantially over $400 million in cash,” but back-to-back courtroom defeats have pushed his legal debt north of a half-billion dollars.

Citing rejections from more than 30 bond underwriters, Trump’s lawyers asked the state’s intermediate appeals court to reverse a prior ruling requiring that he post a bond covering the full amount in order to halt enforcement while he appeals the judgment in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s lawyers told a New York appellate court Monday that it’s impossible for him to post a bond covering the full amount of a $454 million civil fraud judgment while he appeals, suggesting the former president’s legal losses have put him in a serious cash crunch.

Trump’s lawyers wrote in a court filing that “obtaining an appeal bond in the full amount” of the judgment “is not possible under the circumstances presented.” Trump claimed last year that he has “fairly substantially over $400 million in cash,” but back-to-back courtroom defeats have pushed his legal debt north of a half-billion dollars.

Citing rejections from more than 30 bond underwriters, Trump’s lawyers asked the state’s intermediate appeals court to reverse a prior ruling requiring that he post a bond covering the full amount in order to halt enforcement while he appeals the judgment in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit.
It’s not that trumpy doesn't have the money to pay the bond. He just doesn't want to use his money to pay it. I’m quite sure he's trying to drain the RNC to pay that bond.

The go fund me isn't working. None of his rich billionaire friends are going to help him... because he doesn't have any.

His dwindling base can't afford it. Looks like seizing assets is what the court is going to have to do.

Poor, poor trumpy. Always losing

It’s not that trumpy doesn't have the money to pay the bond. He just doesn't want to use his money to pay it. I’m quite sure he's trying to drain the RNC to pay that bond.

The go fund me isn't working. None of his rich billionaire friends are going to help him... because he doesn't have any.

His dwindling base can't afford it. Looks like seizing assets is what the court is going to have to do.

Poor, poor trumpy. Always losing
Hii ni kesi uchwara kama zile ambazo CCM inawabambikiaga CHADEMA ikifika msimu wa uchaguzi.

Democrats hawana tofauti na CCM.

Hii ni kesi uchwara kama zile ambazo CCM inawabambikiaga CHADEMA ikifika msimu wa uchaguzi.

I beg to differ. Hatuwezi kufananisha hivyo vyama na ccm.

The judiciary system is there for him to be exonerated if not guilty.

Ebu nitoe mimi tongotongo. Ni kivipi Democrats wamebambika hiyo kesi? Sioni correlation yoyote mkuu.

Ebu nitoe mimi tongotongo. Ni kivipi Democrats wamebambika hiyo kesi? Sioni correlation yoyote mkuu.
Huoni tatizo kama vile ambavyo wapambe wa CCM hawaoni tatizo CHADEMA kunyanyaswa.

Hivyo hata nikikueleza, hutoelewa.

Mwenesha mashitaka wa serikali, Letitia James, ni M-democrat.

H
Hawa mwepuki mzee Trumpet, pamoja na mizengwe ya ndani ya utawala wa mabeberu wa America na wale beberu wa ulaya bado Mzee November ndani ya mjengo mweupe,na endapo ataamua kulipa ubaya waliomfanyia utawala wa kibeberu wa America na ulaya utatafuta pa kujichimbia🏃🏃🏃
Jamaa hazuiliki

Takuwa wa mwisho kuamini Marekani kuna demokrasia.

Wale wenye vichwa vilivyojaa kamasi ndio huwa wanatolea mfano Marekani.

Pale pangekuwa na demokrasia hiyo inayosemwa basi ubaguzi wa rangi ingekuwa ni ngumu sana kuushuhudia.

Mara 100 uniambie France wale wanajitahidi katika hilo somo la demokrasia.

Back
Top Bottom