Be carefull with instructor of driving schools in dar es salaam

Egongos

Nov 5, 2007
Hi All Jamii Forum member

how do you do!!!

As we are signing of the 2013 year I have been compelled to bring to your attention on how the instructor of these most of the driving school in DSM do misbehave toward their trainees.

It has come to this effect after one of the female training (Name withheld) complaining on behaviour one of the instructor during the training session particularly yesterday on the 30th Dec 2013. While the trainee was behind the steering wheel the instructor instead of giving the instruction started touching on private parts of the trainee, in a way she was very embarassed and decided to quite the class and went home.

It seems to be a usual practice in this driving school (TACT Driving School located at Kimara Suka, with branch office at Mbezi Mwisho and elsewhere in DSM.

So please I am urging all aspirant who wish to go training in the very driving college on the evil behaviour of the instructor, I am personally taking further action to that because the affected training is a close relative and I will be updating the public on the same as we move along

wbr.

Selestine