Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Industry insiders are convinced that Stan Kroenke invested his own money into the club rather than rely on the club's self-sustaining model. [Mirror]

John Cross: Leaders in the football finance industry are convinced that Stan Kroenke invested his own funds into the club this summer window.

Moving from Ligue 1 to Premier League, Nicolas Pépé was always going to need time for accustomization. New league, country, culture, system, manager, training methods. We’re talking about the player who had most goal contributions in Europe after Messi 18/19. Results will come.

Kieran Tierney and Héctor Bellerin are both expected to feature for Arsenal u23s against Wolves tonight [Various]
IMG_20190920_143911.jpeg

Goal for #AFCU23 as Balogun drives at the #WWU23 defence and slots coolly past Sondergaard

0-1 | (1) | #PL2

Happy Birthday to Arsenal defender Rob Holding, who turns 24 today!

We can’t wait to see you back on the pitch again!
IMG_20190920_220459.jpeg

Emi Martinez: "Arsène Wenger, when he was here, always used to say to me, 'Emi, you're the future of this club'. I believe that I can be a No 1. Don't get me wrong, I accept my role as a No 2 at the moment, but my target is to get that No 1 jersey" #Arsenal
IMG_20190921_084510.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom