Are small boobs still very sexy?

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
miranda-kerr-on-the-louis-vuitton-red-carpet-in-sydney-565202549.jpg

miranda-kerr-on-the-louis-vuitton-red-carpet-in-sydney-565202549.jpg

Miranda was spilling out of Louis Vuitton's hit 50s-inspired dress

miranda-kerr-on-the-louis-vuitton-red-carpet-in-sydney-299155072.jpg

Miranda Kerr looked stunning in Louis Vuitton at their Sydney boutique opening earlier today

in this World of cosmetic mastectomy.......................she is simply breathtaking..........

I would rather have a healthy girl with small ones, than have them artificially inflated. Also I find small breasts look great in a bikini top. They can really take my breath away." I love Small breasts !! Girls, please do not touch your small breast… they are so cute !":tongue:

I would rather have a healthy girl with small ones, than have them artificially inflated. Also I find small breasts look great in a bikini top. They can really take my breath away.” I love Small breasts !! Girls, please do not touch your small breast… they are so cute !”:tongue:

Njiwa uwe unatoa credit bwana jk --> <a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=I+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones%2C+than+have+them+artificially+inflated.+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#pq=i+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones%2C+than+have+them+artificially+inflated.+&hl=en&cp=91&gs_id=34&xhr=t&q=" i+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones%2c+than+have+them+artificially+inflated."&pf="p&sclient=psy-ab&client=firefox-a&hs=Vx4&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=&quot;I+would+rather+have+a+healthy+girl+with+small+ones,+than+have+them+artificially+inflated.&quot;&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=b77b44dc3758e796&biw=1280&bih=854&quot;" target="_blank">I would rather have a healthy...

I would rather have a healthy girl with small ones, than have them artificially inflated. Also I find small breasts look great in a bikini top. They can really take my breath away." I love Small breasts !! Girls, please do not touch your small breast&#8230; they are so cute !":tongue:

i'd love it in a loud voice

Kila mtu ana preferences zake,galz if anyone don't lov any part of ur body tell them to take a hike! Hakuna mwanamke asiekua mzuri!

Smalk bobs is my choice. I love it. Yaani unazijaza mdomoni. VIVA JF.

Back
Top Bottom