Andika maneno matamu kwa mwenza wako

Andika maneno matamu kwa mwenza wako

mkuu si wew ndoh huw unatupa story za malavidavi
Labda inatokea nimehakiwa 😎

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight.gif
 
My one and only,
You showed me that love is eternal
That love transcends time and space
You sparked parts of me that I hid
You crack opened my heart

Your lovely words still lingers in my soul
I dream of us Makin love in the ethers
I can't stop thinking about you
Always in my heart, in this world and the next

Cc meghan markle
 
My one and only,
You showed me that love is eternal
That love transcends time and space
You sparked parts of me that I hid
You crack opened my heart

Your lovely words still lingers in my soul
I dream of us Makin love in the ethers
I can't stop thinking about you
Always in my heart, in this world and the next

Cc meghan markle
Cha malkia hakinogi kwa kina mwajuma ndala ndefu
 
Mwenza wangu katika kumleta mtoto duniani ni mama wa binti yangu , ambae ni mke halali wa boya mmoja mlevi mwenzangu , ujumbe, wewe fala umepata mke na malkia wa nguvu kinouma 👊
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 daaah!
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom