African Satellite World and Sat Gear

My signal is now restored. Switched off the decoder for two hours and on coming back, Voila!!! Now watching Neymar tormenting Panama in glorious HD.:israel:

WillieYNWA, did you get my pm?

Yes i did Bro...

Will be contacting you shortly in case of anything.

Thanks

I call them today for samson twin they told me it's not aval.He advice me for starlife twin at 1500/ that it's the same with samson.Is this true? Any member help in this.

Samson performs better than starlife, he lured me with the same words sometimes back and I bought it and on doing a test on both the results were different. We have referred each other to that shop making him exploit us by increasing price. My first samson I bought at swane at 900/- while Riwara was 1200/- though swane don't stock them anymore, I have tried to make them stock but they haven't

Samson performs better than
starlife, he lured me with the same words sometimes back and I bought it
and on doing a test on both the results were different. We have
referred each other to that shop making him exploit us by increasing
price. My first samson I bought at swane at 900/- while Riwara was
1200/- though swane don't stock them anymore, I have tried to make them
stock but they haven't

I never fall on such tricks. His goal is just to sell, try that shop opposite riwara afew steps walking away from river road. Another shop is the one next to kisii electronics on the same luthuli lane.

The single starlife also performs quite well,and is much cheaper,at around 350/-

i agree with u i use it on bein sport and signal quality for bein 6 to 15 is more than 60% when it rains i dnt loose signal nd the dish ia 90cm

The single starlife also performs quite well,and is much cheaper,at around 350/-

I agree. The Starlife and Stargold LNBs are made by the same company and perform the same. Check manufacturer's website at: http://www.stargoldworld.com . Both the starlife and stargold single LNBs outperform the Eurostar LNBs in the same class in terms of price, such as the P8 and P8-II. The Samson LNB is slightly better than the two ‘stars' mentioned above; but none of all these outperforms the Inverto Ultra Black LNB when it comes to Ku-Band fringe reception. E.g., for Nilesat reception, the Inverto scores around 10% higher than the Stargold and 7% higher than the Samson in terms of quality. At least that's my experience in 2014.

Currently am locked on Nilesat 7W and am happy with that. I have SRT 4920, three modems and a T-P Link router that I would like to use on my set up. Anyone knows how I can open $ channels? Would love some dose for my ASAS. Tips, tweaks and tricks.

how do i connect to the net. i have ether cable, plugged in to the stb and laptop, i have net on laptop, assigned static ip(same as my laptop) to stb,,still get network fail..?

pliz shed more light..my srt is idle in the house and i need it to nab the locals. do i get another dish, what lnb will it be?, where do i point the dish. currently have a 90 OD at 36E mapped to xman for **tv

pliz shed more light..my srt is idle in the house and i need it to nab the locals. do i get another dish, what lnb will it be?, where do i point the dish. currently have a 90 OD at 36E mapped to xman for **tv

I want that X Man. Get a HH motor or another dish.
What are your locals. D*sv/X man should give you the locals. I think.

I want that X Man. Get a HH motor or another dish.
What are your locals. D*sv/X man should give you the locals. I think.

yes indeed, they used to show, but now are scrambled dont know whats wrong, i hav all other **tv channels. i can giv u the no. of the guy who sold me xman. drop me a mail at erassy347@yahoo.com
i updated it with Qsat firmware

Samson performs better than starlife, he lured me with the same words sometimes back and I bought it and on doing a test on both the results were different. We have referred each other to that shop making him exploit us by increasing price. My first samson I bought at swane at 900/- while Riwara was 1200/- though swane don't stock them anymore, I have tried to make them stock but they haven't
What abought iverto black quad? But the prize is very high,they tell me 4500/-

I agree. The Starlife and
Stargold LNBs are made by the same company and perform the same. Check
manufacturer’s website at:
http://www.stargoldworld.com
. Both the starlife and stargold single LNBs outperform the Eurostar
LNBs in the same class in terms of price, such as the P8 and P8-II. The
Samson LNB is slightly better than the two ‘stars’ mentioned above; but
none of all these outperforms the Inverto Ultra Black LNB when it comes
to Ku-Band fringe reception. E.g., for Nilesat reception, the Inverto
scores around 10% higher than the Stargold and 7% higher than the Samson
in terms of quality. At least that’s my experience in 2014.

I agree I also used a p8 gold+, replaced it with discovery lnb which did better but the stargold is even better for that price of Ksh350. Exactly the same LNB riwara tried to sell me for Ksh400

Back
Top Bottom