African Satellite World and Sat Gear

already getting oromiya tv though its c band @60%, which is strongest ku to to track with? 1.8 m pf dish, thanks

Samson performs better than starlife, he lured me with the same words sometimes back and I bought it and on doing a test on both the results were different. We have referred each other to that shop making him exploit us by increasing price. My first samson I bought at swane at 900/- while Riwara was 1200/- though swane don't stock them anymore, I have tried to make them stock but they haven't

I have been hustling for a month now to install a new dish on my own. I bought a 6ft dish and Eurostar ES-21 LNBF, which I came to note later is for C band. Am looking for a prime focus LNB in Nairobi; where can I get one and at what lowest price if possible guys? A seller at Luthuli advised me to get Stargold at 1800/-, which I thought was way too high. Any guidance guys??

I agree. The Starlife and Stargold LNBs are made by the same company and perform the same. Check manufacturer’s website at: http://www.stargoldworld.com . Both the starlife and stargold single LNBs outperform the Eurostar LNBs in the same class in terms of price, such as the P8 and P8-II. The Samson LNB is slightly better than the two ‘stars’ mentioned above; but none of all these outperforms the Inverto Ultra Black LNB when it comes to Ku-Band fringe reception. E.g., for Nilesat reception, the Inverto scores around 10% higher than the Stargold and 7% higher than the Samson in terms of quality. At least that’s my experience in 2014.

How much does Inverto Black cost? It it for prime focus or offset only? I like the comparisons. By the way, I am intending to use on a 6ft dish, which ku band LNB is preferred for Astra 28?

I have been hustling for a month now to install a new dish on my own. I bought a 6ft dish and Eurostar ES-21 LNBF, which I came to note later is for C band. Am looking for a prime focus LNB in Nairobi; where can I get one and at what lowest price if possible guys? A seller at Luthuli advised me to get Stargold at 1800/-, which I thought was way too high. Any guidance guys??

Hi mcjom Go for stargold prime focus. Try Swane electronics it is about 1500/- and buy the prime focus holder too
For the receiver go for 4922 or 4950H

How much does Inverto Black
cost? It it for prime focus or offset only? I like the comparisons. By
the way, I am intending to use on a 6ft dish, which ku band LNB is
preferred for Astra 28?

What channels are you planning on receiving from Astra 28? Because the only channels receivable in KE are the ones from the West African beam. Are you in KE

I am locked to both 16e and 17e with stable signals from both with one lnb(samson twin). However, i have tried to track ktn without success. Any trick? I really miss it.

its a west african beam thus needs a 120cm dish size en above.....with 6ft place ku band as main lnb on the slot of c band then track that sat.....u can use scallar ring to hold lnb or improvise for the spirit of fta....

its a west african beam thus needs a 120cm dish size en above.....with 6ft place ku band as main lnb on the slot of c band then track that sat.....u can use scallar ring to hold lnb or improvise for the spirit of fta....

what the quality percentage on your infinity tp 11137v?

Finally, I bought the Inverto Black Ultra. Crazy price though. Officially the trips to the roof start on Monday. Location Busia KE. Target is 7E using 6ft Eurostar PF dish. Happy.

NB A shop around there is selling the same lnb at 350 Kenya money. Its proly a fake.

Finally, I bought the Inverto Black Ultra. Crazy price though. Officially the trips to the roof start on Monday. Location Busia KE. Target is 7E using 6ft Eurostar PF dish. Happy.

NB A shop around there is selling the same lnb at 350 Kenya money. Its proly a fake.

How much did you get that? I looked around in Luthuli Av. in Nairobi but in vain, I settled for Stargold for prime focus which was also scantly available.

What channels are you planning on receiving from Astra 28? Because the only channels receivable in KE are the ones from the West African beam. Are you in KE

I am in KE. Intending to receive True Movies 1, BBC, CNN and a host of other English channels. I really like documentaries and news features. I just acquired Stargold Fuji for KU prime focus.

How much did you get that? I looked around in Luthuli Av. in Nairobi but in vain, I settled for Stargold for prime focus which was also scantly available.

Got it at Riwira for Kshs. 1800. The twin one is 3500

now all bein sport hd channels have gone secure ....now im sure we are assured of all 3pm uk time english games starting next season

Can someone confirm and report back. I am being told that SS3, SS3HD & SS5 are all currently FTA on frequency 12220 H 27500 at the usual D**V position 36°E. Happy viewing.

Back
Top Bottom