African Satellite World and Sat Gear

T$tv back at 3w with a few mediocre channels
IMG_20180812_192432.jpg

The football season is upon us and as an ASAS sufferer and football fanatic,I am kind of disappointed that the tiff between Qatar and its Arab neighbours was not fruitful in terms of challenging the B3in football dominance in the Arabic world.There was talk of the Egyptians and Saudis cooperating to concoct something ,but so far nothing has come out of it!:mad::mad::mad: I guess i have no choice but to get a six or eight footer to nab the var3ishes of this world.or is there anyone managing a footie-showing channel with a 90 cm?
Only on a 6-8 footer but a C band 6 footer is easier to have it and more reliable come rain come shine. Check this behind the curtain.

Those channels seem to be from BT Media group,a Cameroonian media outfit,according to lyngsat
Ok. You know tstv ain't coming back when their TPs have already been leased out to another provider.

If i was an installer for hire in TZ this is the time for getting peanut like money!
there is a lot of Panic and despair as AZAM stopped including ITV in their bouquet! and now people dont know where to turn to as the government was about to turn the gears on Azam for including local channels in their bouquet!
and still majority of Tzians still believe a six footer is an analogy dish! Arrrgh strange strange!

If i was an installer for hire in TZ this is the time for getting peanut like money!
there is a lot of Panic and despair as AZAM stopped including ITV in their bouquet! and now people dont know where to turn to as the government was about to turn the gears on Azam for including local channels in their bouquet!
and still majority of Tzians still believe a six footer is an analogy dish! Arrrgh strange strange!

Its not so soon my fren. Even year 2000 came and passed.
True, the world of dishes is there to stay, when I got infected with ASAS many years ago, we were doing analogue satellite reception - watching CNN from an old Eurostar Analogue receiver and it was magic then. The days of Arabsat (Nilesat was not yet born). They switched off analogue and came in Digital............ now we have HD........... tomorow 4K and thereafter it will be 8K. I am looking foward to 8K because my eyes are no longer sharp.

True, the world of dishes is there to stay, when I got infected with ASAS many years ago, we were doing analogue satellite reception - watching CNN from an old Eurostar Analogue receiver and it was magic then. The days of Arabsat (Nilesat was not yet born). They switched off analogue and came in Digital............ now we have HD........... tomorow 4K and thereafter it will be 8K. I am looking foward to 8K because my eyes are no longer sharp.
They are supposed to be sharper ... like mine if you;re infected with asas. Its one of the symptoms

Do something ndugu, do not let that opportunity pass you by. You will get some extra coins as you liberate Wabongo wengine kutoka kwa pingu za kulipia runinga.

Sasa sisi tunaorudi nyumbani 6pm na tunawatch D|va tuko na umama? 😂😂😂😂

Sio hivyo, like I said people have diverse interests. For instance a male that's not a fan of soccer ain't lesser a man. Kwetu huwa twasema, what I loosely translate moyo hula ukitakacho....

freq Thanks have a norsat LNb which I guess should be okay, wondering if its possible to track from the start using C band.

If you're an expert then just go straight for *times TP 4171 R 30000. It's the strongest of them all. But still not very strong. You must feed the biscuit.

Sasa sisi tunaorudi nyumbani 6pm na tunawatch D|va tuko na umama?
Kkkkk! At least 6pm you are better off as you get one hour of cartoon with kids around (i assume) before dinner. Then you can entertain your eyes with D|va and 3 entertainment and the your somali action channel before slumber creeps in, and you feel the load on your eye blankets.

Kkkkk! At least 6pm you are better off as you get one hour of cartoon with kids around (i assume) before dinner. Then you can entertain your eyes with D|va and 3 entertainment and the your somali action channel before slumber creeps in, and you feel the load on your eye blankets.
The problem with this disease is you can find yourself using more time hunting than you actually spend watching.

Do something ndugu, do not let that opportunity pass you by. You will get some extra coins as you liberate Wabongo wengine kutoka kwa pingu za kulipia runinga.
Hehe! Am a lazy bongolandman! so much carried away with paying keen interest about my social status.

Honestly I have a particular job, with a bunch of subordinates,those with ties and suits, and Japanese imported new like but still second hand cars so what a rattle and hooting will be when they see me with dishes at house tops at the broad day light under the scorching sun.
You see! Just lazy and snobbish!

Back
Top Bottom