African Satellite World and Sat Gear

It's 78 not 76.5. hornsat action movies great classic action movies not very good but watchable quality. Other channels have pixels the size of maize grain
I have noted some of this channels don't have a sooo bad picture quality only that we are using large screen tvs but on CRT and 32inches and below they are okay. As you said they are watchable supplemented by Lotus Macau,Diva,AXN TW HD you get to have a choice.

I have noted some of this channels don't have a sooo bad picture quality only that we are using large screen tvs but on CRT and 32inches and below they are okay. As you said they are watchable supplemented by Lotus Macau,Diva,AXN TW HD you get to have a choice.
The actual quality of Hornsat sport 1 on a 24" this is their idea of "scrambling" channels? :) some are slightly better
IMG_20180729_085117.jpg

Last edited:
H, wakuu, nimekuwa nitamani kujipatia v7 combo. What advise would you give me, a person whose interests are documentaries. Animals, megamijengo, etc. Also sts and ffrequenies where can lock them. Tafadhali.

Munyaga, by this morning they were still available on my end, using v7 combo
I think in Kenya, and more so the northern side of the equator, 10886H is very unstable, unlike our brothers on the southern part. Anyone in Kenya receiving Nasa, nonkas, etc on 7A/B? Only yesterday morning they were not scratching.

on the same forum i came across the following experiment that i want to try using a standard polyethylene chopping board:
plate-3-jpg.42480

apparently it has some astonishing results for c-band on Mini-Buds-doubling or tripling the signal strengths on some sats..

Last edited:
I think in Kenya, and more so the northern side of the equator, 10886H is very unstable, unlike our brothers on the southern part. Anyone in Kenya receiving Nasa, nonkas, etc on 7A/B?
🙋 In Ech Ndii

Last edited:
on the same forum i came across the following experiment that i want to try using a standard polyethylene chopping board:
plate-3-jpg.42480

apparently it has some astonishing results for c-band on Mini-Buds-doubling or tripling the signal strengths on some sats..
Kindly re-post the experiment. Its missing on the initial post.

Kindly re-post the experiment. Its missing on the initial post.
seems one of the chaps decided to make an enhanced dielectric by using a chopping board instead of the dielectric/teflon that came with the lnb.he modified it and had it protrude from the scalar as shown in the picture.The results were reportedly quite good as shown in this(old) thread:T Plate vindicated ..well sort of ...

Back
Top Bottom