African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Morning forum members, I have 8ft offset fiber dish but the LNB holder hand is missing what are the measurements of the hand ? thanx in advance.
Frengwa, I can work that out for you. Will give you a call (got your contact from Okwee) & see how we can fix that. Am becoming a dish expert coz I've done a lot of research and experiments on the subject.

And our backup from Pakistan did a fantastic job. Viva FTA!
Thursday 24 Nov Europa League
MU v FEY

WP_20161125_08_51_22_Pro.jpg

Yesterday, more backup on Varzish HD TV fta.
BUR v MCI - EPL
WP_20161126_15_50_28_Pro.jpg

RMA v SPO - La Liga
WP_20161126_19_39_09_Pro.jpg

CHE v TOT - EPL
WP_20161126_22_19_39_Pro.jpg

And latest movies and pop music channels in HD, all on East beam.
ONYX HD MOVIES now showing WarDog(2016).
The Whole Truth THE(2016)
WP_20161120_19_54_37_Pro.jpg

Hyena Road (2015)
WP_20161127_07_55_20_Pro.jpg

24B HD TV music channel
WP_20161126_16_26_53_Pro.jpg

Thursday 24 Nov Europa League
MU v FEY

View attachment 440361
Yesterday, more backup on Varzish HD TV fta.
BUR v MCI
View attachment 440320

RMA v SPO
View attachment 440321

CHE v TOT
View attachment 440322

And latest movies and pop music channels in HD, all on East beam.
ONYX HD MOVIES now showing WarDog(2016).
The Whole Truth THE(2016)
View attachment 440368
Hyena Road (2015)
View attachment 440331
24B HD TV music channel
View attachment 440335
Unapata na dish size gani hiyo east beam?

Frengwa, I can work that out for you. Will give you a call (got your contact from Okwee) & see how we can fix that. Am becoming a dish expert coz I've done a lot of research and experiments on the subject.
Thanx Bro Bostephen, please send me da measurements or give me call.

can i have ur whatsapp number so that i can ask u in details,,bcoz my dual c band lnbs r not given me full signals like my single c band lnb
How about you asking the question(s) here so that we can all learn.? As I always say, I believe this is a very unique institution, where we are all lecturers and students at the same time. We disseminate knowledge and learn something everyday.

We can as well benefit from it if you happen to post it here, i need same stuff

On my side this tp keep on fluctuate and sometimes turn red the hole day. Try and use BBC feed Tp 3985V 9764 or a@n tp.
Members, i managed BBC and NBC, although the former fluctuates sometimes. Haven't managed A#N. On v7 combo NBC has a signal of strength of 30% and SRT 4922 has 50% which keeps fluctuating. Anyone who has stabilized A#N? I need it most coz of the American programs.

sorry i need all frequency that you save to get free channel
This is the slightly challenging part. Most of these pay tv boxes will (understandably so) not have the blind scan option/feature. So what this means is for each bird you want to nail, you got to key in the frequency manually, then scan. So what I did was to select the tps that carry the interesting channels (to me) and keyed in only those. You can get the tps here:
www.flysat.com or www.lyngsat.com . All the best.

Members, i managed BBC and NBC, although the former fluctuates sometimes. Haven't managed A#N. On v7 combo NBC has a signal of strength of 30% and SRT 4922 has 50% which keeps fluctuating. Anyone who has stabilized A#N? I need it most coz of the American programs.
What satellite is this again? Sorry couldn't trace the original post.

What satellite is this again? Sorry couldn't trace the original post.
What is the quality (Q%) of bee on 4922 @91e

Back
Top Bottom