African Satellite World and Sat Gear

kuna kipindi inaitwa akili mali on citizen, so jana there was this guy who used those dish zinakuwa posta to convert satelite waves(alisema signal 43) to internet .... i didnt know it was possible
oho...interesting..and did they show the connection working?this would mean hacking someone else's connection illegally,wouldnt it?do we have sat uplink/vsat gurus on the forum to shed more light on this?

kuna kipindi inaitwa akili mali on citizen, so jana there was this guy who used those dish zinakuwa posta to convert satelite waves(alisema signal 43) to internet .... i didnt know it was possible
oho...interesting..and did they show the connection working?this would mean hacking someone else's connection illegally,wouldnt it?do we have sat uplink/vsat gurus on the forum to shed more light on this?

I met this huge and heavy direct tv lnb as I was walking in town,is it even usable?
61vOEmo2ctL._SX425_.jpeg

Lots of things not adding up like if you're getting your signals from the 'moon' as he's saying.. let's assume "moon" here denotes the huge natural satellite. The problem is that moon is always moving. How are you going to constantly get signal from it using a fixed satellite dish?

I know of a technic called "moon bounce" where hobbists beam signals on the moon which bounce it to other parts of the earth where it's received. But it utilizes cband and huuuuuge motorised dishes not a 150cm offset.

If he's getting internet for free as he's saying.. this guy must have hacked one of the satellite internet providers.. or he's getting it charitably..

There are also free internet service tests sponsored by Google, and tesla (recently launched starlink satellite internet service). He could have tuned to one of those.

but that "I'm getting free internet from the moon" thing is hogwash.

Lots of things not adding up like if you're getting your signals from the 'moon' as he's saying.. let's assume "moon" here denotes the huge natural satellite. The problem is that moon is always moving. How are you going to constantly get signal from it using a fixed satellite dish?

I know of a technic called "moon bounce" where hobbists beam signals on the moon which bounce it to other parts of the earth where it's received. But it utilizes cband and huuuuuge motorised dishes not a 150cm offset.

If he's getting internet for free as he's saying.. this guy must have hacked one of the satellite internet providers.. or he's getting it charitably..

There are also free internet service tests sponsored by Google, and tesla (recently launched starlink satellite internet service). He could have tuned to one of those.

but that "I'm getting free internet from the moon" thing is hogwash.
Talks about true north and transponders,

Back
Top Bottom