African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Tough times ahead ...... soon using a VPN will be mandatory for streaming football View attachment 1268835
When a telco blocks a particular web address even using VPN doesn't help.

VPN only disguises your location. And when a website is blocked you cannot access it no matter where you pretend to be located through the blocked path.

If the stream providers themselves blocked access by particular countries, then pretending you're in another country, which is about all that VPN does, then a VPN would work.

When a telco blocks a particular web address even using VPN doesn't help.

VPN only disguises your location. And when a website is blocked you cannot access it no matter where you pretend to be located through the blocked path.

If the stream providers themselves blocked access by particular countries, then pretending you're in another country, which is about all that VPN does, then a VPN would work.
I wish to correct you..... i will give you a practical example ...right now i am using an iptv service that i have to use a vpn all the time to enjoy it ... all the channels that are from uk wont work unless u use a vpn in my case for example....safaricom cant block a website,i will just create a ʻwallʻ that will make the ip address not communicate with the web address,so a vpn gives you another ip address which saf for example cant block because it is not theirs

Sorry
FTA HAINA UHAI KWA SASA MTU HAWEZI TUMIA GHALAMA ZAKE KURUSHA MECHI WE UTAZAME BURE ONLY FOR AFRICAN BRAIN
Kumbe ni wewe
Screenshot_20191123-094736.jpeg

I wish to correct you..... i will give you a practical example ...right now i am using an iptv service that i have to use a vpn all the time to enjoy it ... all the channels that are from uk wont work unless u use a vpn in my case for example....safaricom cant block a website,i will just create a ʻwallʻ that will make the ip address not communicate with the web address,so a vpn gives you another ip address which saf for example cant block because it is not theirs
Isp connects you to the vpn, VPN will mask or hide your ip from dsthieve , encrypt what you are doing online from isp.
Connect to ssport via vpn and isp wont know that you are connected to ssport. Can't use vpn without isp, provided by saf, jamii or telc etc

Isp connects you to the vpn, VPN will mask or hide your ip from dsthieve , encrypt what you are doing online from isp.
Connect to ssport via vpn and isp wont know that you are connected to ssport. Can't use vpn without isp, provided by saf, jamii or telc etc

Correct

Looking at that story on the Standard newspaper,the one thing that constantly amuses( and sometimes irritates)me is the way we Kenyans imagine that we are the first people to do things that have been done elsewhere for a long time-from democracy,betting,census to things like streaming and internet stuff.The other laughable thing is that dissthief imagines that its content,most of which it buys from other parties,is so much in demand that everyone is dying to pirate it.

Look,dissthief buys football from sky,and sky-pirated streams are all over.Sky football content and packages are superior to those offered by dissthief in all aspects (from more knowledgeable pundits,better analysis and even better studio ambience).Over thelast decade,Sky has been battling pirate streams ,and while they have enjoyed some success,the streams are still there.So for dissthief-good luck with that.

The one ally that dissthief has is the unreliable and expensively-priced internet in Kenya(not CAK and copyright board bla bla).Otherwise, using your ordinary,run-of-the-mill free online proxies(not even VPNs), i have watched a lot of online content that is blocked from this region by the providers,and i do not even consider myself to be tecchie.In a nutshell,i do not understand why anybody would bother to look for,and watch, dissthief-pirated streams when the same content,be it movies,docs,football is easily available(and in better scope) elsewhere on the internet.Heck,even signet channels sometimes feature better movies than those repetitive dissthief offerings

All these lawsuit threats are the despairing antics of an ailing corporate that knows the shit is about hit the fan and it is therefore clutching at any straws to save itself-a victim of its own stale and rigid corporate methods and policies that are borne by a surprising refusal/reluctance to adapt to changing customer needs.

So The zonys played us! While we were on hashmode 40s, they reverted to hashmode1/mode cw3. What a mis direction! Thinking they implemented something new yet they went back to where it all started.

One thing for sure the zonys at 105.5 usually get strummed first then comes those at 68.5 and 66. If those three get strummed, strummers will not settle because the guitars will have life again.
Lets hope the disks will take this route!

Cool, crossing my fingers as they say....

Back
Top Bottom