20/20 tonite: On Albino murders in TZ

Mzee mwanakijiji,
Itakuwa vizuri kama utaki record kipindi hicho kisha ukiweke KLH news!

Hii ni must lazima nirekodi kwenye HD,najua production itakuwa ya hali ya juu na story iliyopangika na kueleweka,najua Watanzania wakija kuiona wataelewa vizuri nini kinatokea kwa hawa albino maana kwa sasa watu kama kina fisadi masha hawana idea...thanks again Mwanakijiji

White folks are making the tragic plight of albinos in some African societies into a big deal simply because they are obviously mesmerized and touched na binadamu ambao, kutokana ngozi yao nyeupe, wana nyanyapaliwa na kuuwawa na jamii ya Waafrika weusi.

Lakini, deep down Wazungu (na hasa Wamarekani Weupe) really don't give a damn thing about Black folks, and least of Africans. With that said, this whole thing is only skin-deep as far as Wazungu (na haswa Wamarekani Weupe) are concerned.

I guess what many (if not most) White Folks really expected was for Black Africans to worship and idolize Albinos born in their communities simply by virtue of their Light or White skin and as sort of quasi Europeans...

Kwa wale wenye interest:

Please check the 20/20 website for further details: http://abcnews.go.com/2020

There have been killings of albinos in Tanzania for their body parts, which witchdoctors use to make portions. These portions are believed to make a person rich. If you can please watch ABC's 20/20 today Friday, October 2nd at 10pm.

I am watching the documentary right this moment. This is so embarrasing and hurtful. Ignorance and primitiveness will now be associated to every Tanzanian!

Is anybody listening to what Mh Pinda is saying????...Jamani mtu
awafundishe hawa mabwana kuongea in public.Aibu tupu!

kikwete inabidi akae nyumbani kushughulikia usalama wa watu tunatia aibu sijui nitasema nini kesho kazini

White folks are making the tragic plight of albinos in some African societies into a big deal simply because they are obviously mesmerized and touched na binadamu ambao, kutokana ngozi yao nyeupe, wana nyanyapaliwa na kuuwawa na jamii ya Waafrika weusi.

Lakini, deep down Wazungu (na hasa Wamarekani Weupe) really don't give a damn thing about Black folks, and least of Africans. With that said, this whole thing is only skin-deep as far as Wazungu (na haswa Wamarekani Weupe) are concerned.

I guess what many (if not most) White Folks really expected was for Black Africans to worship and idolize Albinos born in their communities simply by virtue of their Light or White skin and as sort of quasi Europeans...

what are you talking about?

i agree, their presentation of the problem was not good. it will only encourage the ignorant views of africa.

and the lady with a purple soon, and glasses, the one who says she is in hiding................. her voice was trembling a lot and not tears????:confused:

anyway, i hope this situation is fixed.

I am watching the documentary right this moment. This is so embarrasing and hurtful. Ignorance and primitiveness will now be associated to every Tanzanian!

kama kawaida ya viongozi waafrica kutoa visingizio kila siku...pinda anaambiwa 2 yrs and more than 50 murders,no prosecution,why? oooh madam u know Africa is different na kusingizia hatuna polisi...ile shule inabidi isaidiwe ili iweze kupokea wanafunzi wengi zaidi na kuwawekea mazingira mazuri zaidi ya kuishi,mwenye contact za ile shule anisaidie!

..grow up!

kama kawaida ya viongozi waafrica kutoa visingizio kila siku...pinda anaambiwa 2 yrs and more than 50 murders,no prosecution,why? oooh madam u know Africa is different na kusingizia hatuna polisi...ile shule inabidi isaidiwe ili iweze kupokea wanafunzi wengi zaidi na kuwawekea mazingira mazuri zaidi ya kuishi,mwenye contact za ile shule anisaidie!

Hapo ndipo aliponiacha hoi!...Kazi tunayo.

Why do you view everything through the prism of race?

Una jua Watchadog kubwa sana katika vyombo vya Habri vya magharibi ni mbaya sana kuhusu Africa so kama likitokea suala kama hili ndio na wao wanapata sehemu ya kusemea

Back
Top Bottom