You Are My Best Friend.....๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Kasie

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2013
Good Morning All,

Dadii, when I call you I have nothing to tell you, but when am silent I have so much to share with you....๐Ÿ˜‰

More than being my best friend you are my padlock ๐Ÿ” (๐Ÿ˜… you know what I mean...)

When you are my bread ๐Ÿž am your plum jam, spread me over and letโ€™s have a munch ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

The Donโ€™s song lyrics, says all thatโ€™s in my heart..... singing for you every time.

.......most of most of all, ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿพ Dadii you are my best friend ever.....

And I love you more and more everyday.๐Ÿฅฐ

I laaab yuuuuuu Dadiiiii.

Mmmuah...!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Kasie Mahaba Matata.

Mambo ni mahaba tu Kasie, I hope you had a splendid vekesheni in December

Aahahahahahaa na wewe Mahaba yanakupeleka..!!?

My vacation was superb, I glorify the almighty for everything that was in my basket ๐Ÿงบ.

How was yours..!?

Aahahahahahaa na wewe Mahaba yanakupeleka..!!?

My vacation was superb, I glorify the almighty for everything that was in my basket .

How was yours..!?

Hahaha mimi mahaba nimeyapitia haswaaa.

Had ana amazing three weeks vacation, the best ever in my life. I am ticking one item in my bucket list for 2019 in the week of 16 - 18 February.

Good Morning All,

Dadii, when I call you I have nothing to tell you, but when am silent I have so much to share with you....๐Ÿ˜‰

More than being my best friend you are my padlock ๐Ÿ” (๐Ÿ˜… you know what I mean...)

When you are my bread ๐Ÿž am your plum jam, spread me over and letโ€™s have a munch ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

The Donโ€™s song lyrics, says all thatโ€™s in my heart..... singing for you every time.

.......most of most of all, ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿพ Dadii you are my best friend ever.....

And I love you more and more everyday.๐Ÿฅฐ

I laaab yuuuuuu Dadiiiii.

Mmmuah...!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Kasie Mahaba Matata.

Uh la la!

So Dadii is also your bff?

Still waiting for that Ngabu vs Dadii comparison...

Uh la la!

So Dadii is also your bff?

Still waiting for that Ngabu vs Dadii comparison...

Yaani Jabuu, Dadii is the best man I ever had, can't ask for more. Sometimes I wonder he is asking himself (surprisingly..) like, why is Kasie so into me.....

It is only that, my soul, my heart clicks very well with Dadii.... yaani nimemshiba sihitaji zaidi.

He is more than bff. Halafu huo uzi uko pending kwanza...... hadi mwezi wa pili uishe.

Kasie Kasiba.

Hahaha mimi mahaba nimeyapitia haswaaa.

Had ana amazing three weeks vacation, the best ever in my life. I am ticking one item in my bucket list for 2019 in the week of 16 - 18 February.

Oooh hongera nawe kupitiwa na Mahaba.

Oooh woow, and what's on the week of 16th to 18th February, 2019..... early vacation.....!!??? mmmhh unanitamanishaa.... if that's so...

Kasie.

Yaani Jabuu, Dadii is the best man I ever had, can't ask for more. Sometimes I wonder he is asking himself (surprisingly..) like, why is Kasie so into me.....

It is only that, my soul, my heart clicks very well with Dadii.... yaani nimemshiba sihitaji zaidi.

He is more than bff. Halafu huo uzi uko pending kwanza...... hadi mwezi wa pili uishe.

Kasie Kasiba.

Okie dokie.

Oooh hongera nawe kupitiwa na Mahaba.

Oooh woow, and what's on the week of 16th to 18th February, 2019..... early vacation.....!!??? mmmhh unanitamanishaa.... if that's so...

Kasie.
Yes can say it's an early vacation hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom