World most famous people with their QUOTES from their great SPEECHES

World most famous people with their QUOTES from their great SPEECHES

At his best, man is the noblest of all animals separated from law and justice, he is the worst.
[HASHTAG]#Aristotle[/HASHTAG]
 
14676678_572927456223202_3054846788369383424_n.jpg
 
" WHEN I SAY I'MA DO SOMETHING, I DO IT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK " - Eminem
 
If you are christian you are in danger.Even if you are atheist. If you decide to covert to Islam, this will not save you,either,because traditional is inimical to conditions and objectives, set by terrorist-Vladimir Putin
 
'If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary' Jim Rohn

'A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ship are built for' John A. Sheds

'Think big and don't listen to people who tell you it can't be done. Life is too short to think small' Tim Ferris
 
Back
Top Bottom