With Zero investment, Rites gains TZS.177bn 'profits'

Hey Acid,

Good point lakini naamini Dr. Atawalipua tu muda muafaka utakapofika. Ila mimi nilichogundua kutoka kwa Dr. anapasua bomu kwa hatua alafu anawaacha CCM waanze kukurupuka na kujikanyaga. Nafikiri tumeyaona juzi kuhusu Mama Salma na ndege ya serikali. Sasa hivi serikali ina maswali mengi ya kujibu kuhusu hiyo ishu na UPUPU walioutoa hadharani.

Lets wait and see what story the government will come up with.

The problem with Slaa and other leaders of the opposition is based on the fact that they don't have credible evidence to support their baseless allegations. If he does, then why can't he let the chips fall as they may in the open? He hates Indians, he's anti-business, anti-foreign investments. What's wrong with RITES/TRC? TRC is in much better shape after falling in the safe hands of RITES. This is lack of appreciation! He's sooo xenophobic, and the majority of Tanzanians are too smart to elect people like Slaa.
Vote CCM, Vote JK

The problem with Slaa and other leaders of the opposition is based on the fact that they don't have credible evidence to support their baseless allegations. If he does, then why can't he let the chips fall as they may in the open? He hates Indians, he's anti-business, anti-foreign investments. What's wrong with RITES/TRC? TRC is in much better shape after falling in the safe hands of RITES. This is lack of appreciation! He's sooo xenophobic, and the majority of Tanzanians are too smart to elect people like Slaa.
Vote CCM, Vote JK

Kila post yako unaweka hili neno XENOPHOBIC.......Je umewahi kuuliza serikali ya nchi yako ambayo ati ya demokrasia na maendeleo inawafanyaje DALITS?

I am getting tired of Mabomu na anaposema anawajua na atawalipua anakua kama JK anayesema anawajua wauza unga siku zao zimekwisha

we really need to focus on what can be improved and how.... uandishi wa namna hiyo ni mbaya kwa slaa kwani anaonekana amejikita kwenye mipasho kuliko sera na mikakati

Mwambieni slaa aache kukimbilia mahakamani - hakuna haki huko kwani ni system ya serikali ya CCM akomae na kampeni

Nakupata MKuu mimi ningependa zaidi awe ana pasua na huku anamwaga sera

maybe you pack off to zimbabwe? there is a limit to tolerance of provocation '+#*%6&$§>?

Kila post yako unaweka hili neno XENOPHOBIC.......Je umewahi kuuliza serikali ya nchi yako ambayo ati ya demokrasia na maendeleo inawafanyaje DALITS?
My country is Tanzania, and I will vote CCM and JK.
I can't wait for November 2nd to roll around and celebrate CCM sweeping Tsunami victory!
Vote CCM
Vote JK

My country is Tanzania, and I will vote CCM and JK.
I can't wait for November 2nd to roll around and celebrate CCM sweeping Tsunami victory!
Vote CCM
Vote JK

Hivi wewe umeshasafiri katika treni ya reli ya kati na kuona wadosi wenzako walioshirikiana na majambazi ya CCM walivyoi-turn into pathetic, scandalous situation? Au umezoea kupayuka hovyo tu? Umeona jinsi wananchi wamasikini kandokando ya reli hiyo wanavyopata taabu.

Ulizaliwa mwaka gani wewe? hukuona zamani jinsi reli hiyo ilivyokuwa kabla ya serikali ya chama chako kuvamiwa na majambazi wa ki-Asia akina Roistam, Jeetu Patel, Yusuf manji na wengine.

Maneno yako yanaonyesha huna huruma na watu masikini wa nchi hii, na ni bora ukafunga domo lako! Unachotafuta katika CCM ni kufanya ufisadi tu. Nenda kamsaidie JK anavyohenyeshwa na huyo Dr, mtu wa watu! Sidhani kama JK wako anapata usingizi vizuri siku hizi na tumeambiwa alianguka tena huko Sengerema na Mbeya kwa sababu ya pressure ya Dr komanda!

Vote CCM, Vote JK

Wewe ubaguzi unakusumbua sana. Wahindi ni wabaguzi, hawapendi kujichanganya na Waafrika kabisa -- ila tu katika ngazi za juu za mafisadi. mmeishi miaka chungu nzima hapa lakini mnakaa kivyenu vyenu tu hamtaki ku-interact na wazalendo, kuoana etc. Ahei hata Warabu. Siku hizi kazi yenu kubwa ni kuingia siasa kwa njia za kifisadi ili muendeleze kulimbikiza mali, na siyo kumuendeleza mzalendo ambaye hamumjali kabisa.

Vote CCM, Vote JK

Unajua maana ya baseless allegations? CCM ndiyo mabingwa kwa hilo, na zaidi -- kama vile wakiishiwa hojahuishia kulalamika na kusema hizo allegations ni matusi, ama kuingilia mambo ya maisha ya ndani ya mtu. Huko ni kufilisika kihoja rafiki yangu.

Slaa huwa hatoi baseless allegations! Anachosema hua kina ukali wa kuunguza nguo za ndani za viongozi wa CCM! Juzi kasema Salma anatumia ndege ya serikali kwa kazi ya CCM -- ona jinsi reaction ilivyokuwa. Akina Kinana hadi wanajichanganya kwa kutoa invoice na kuita risiti ambayo hata hivyo ina mapungufu makubwa tu. Kesi yaenda mahakamani lazima!!!!

Hujui maana ya baseless allegations wewe. Alipotoa allegations za EPA viongozi wote wa CCM akiwemo Spika Sitta walisema Slaa anatoia baseless allegations na fake documents. Niambie leo akina Jeetu Patel na wadosi wenzako wengine si wana kesi mahakamani? Baada ya kula dona la KEKO! Acha kuchokoza nyuki rafiki yangu, ni bora ukawapigia debe mafisadi wa CCM kimya kimya, si humu ndani!!

Na ningemsahuri gabachori huyu kwamba akitaka kujibu hoja hizo azijibu kwa ufasaha -- kwa kutoa nguvu ya hoja, siyo tu kutoa sweeping statements eti anayosema Slaa ni baseless allegations!

Anayosema Slaa tunaona matunda yake -- yamewachanganya mafisadi ndani ya CCM,pamoja na wewe, na ndiyo maana umeingia humu JF kujaribu kuokoa jahazi. Nenda zako!!!!!

patel,,,kama kweli unapenda tanzania,nipe mtoto wako nimwoe.si unajiita mtanzania wa kuzaliwa basi nikubali nimtie mimba mtoto wako,yaani nyie wahindi esp of india,ni hovyo sana,wewe ata mama wako unamweza kumuuza kwa ajili ya hela,so wat is poor tanzanians for u.eti una sema reli yetu is in good shape?kwanza unaijua ramani ya tanzania wewe?wewe si unajua dar es salaam tu,zaidi ya hapo wewe tanzania umeiona au unasikia tu.yaani napata hasira kuona watu kama nyie mpo duniani.ma selfish,just thinkig of ure ass to shit,but u dnt care poor tanzanians who go without food for days ending up in phyisiological constipation.mnajifanya mnaabudu sana,but god will see,you people will end up in hell and destroyed,by playing with lives of poor tanzanians.

Naona Tendwa anajitahidi kujiosha baada ya kujipaka tope kwa hiari yake mwenyewe

Vote CCM, Vote JK

raj Patel jr, Shame on you! you are always off the points. RITES- safe hands! you must be joking! to hell with any business / foreign investments of the like of RITES, that are here to swindle our hard earned resources. No wonder the flights will be fully booked by 31 October, you being among the exodus

raj Patel jr, Shame on you! you are always off the points. RITES- safe hands! you must be joking! to hell with any business / foreign investments of the like of RITES, that are here to swindle our hard earned resources. No wonder the flights will be fully booked by 31 October, you being among the exodus

CCM will win big time on October 31st, sir!
We will have a heck of a party all night.
Vote CCM:eyebrows:

Yes -- this time you'll have to steal big, very big than you did last time through stolen EPA money plus your NEC. Else you cannot win this election, I am telling you -- you have to steal it, I repeat, you have to steal it!!!! Why are you ferrying people to your rallies after bribing them. Tell me why -- CCM was not like that before. Why is the party panicking? Sending hooligans to disturb oither parties' rallies? Mafisadi have corrupted the party in such a way that only through rough play and illegal means, such stealing from the banks to fund your elections you can be assure of winning.

Tanzanians want to liberate themselves from the poverty brought by you mafisadi and the gang you are funding. My friend, I say you will have to steal this election, there is absolutely no other way. You are only kidding yourself.

Go Slaa Go.............SLAA 2010 TANZANIA PRESIDENT. You like it or not.

Raj Patel, CCM may only win an election by stealing or riging an election and if that happen i swear before God we will target all Indians connected with grand corruption scandal one by one, and sabotage them so be careful and get ready for that my friend.

You gonna have to drink a lot of KoolAid on October 31st after JK's victory.

PROVACATIVE EH? YOU ARE AN ADICT OF CORRUPTION. YOU ARE AWARE OF YOUR POSITION IN CORRUPTION TANZANIAN (not of your type) ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING THEY ARE STRGGLING TO CHANGE AND THEY WILL DO IT.

Raj Patel, CCM may only win an election by stealing or riging an election and if that happen i swear before God we will target all Indians connected with grand corruption scandal one by one, and sabotage them so be careful and get ready for that my friend.

Do not underestimate the voice of the 40 million Tanzanians who will vote for JK and bring him back to power for the next term. JK loves all Tanzanians regardless of their ethnic or racial backgrounds. You can go ahead with your targets after October 31st. This is democracy. You win you rule. You lose you graciously accept the defeat like John McCain and wait for the next time round!
Vote JK
Vote CCM

Do not underestimate the voice of the 40 million Tanzanians who will vote for JK and bring him back to power for the next term. JK loves all Tanzanians regardless of their ethnic or racial backgrounds. You can go ahead with your targets after October 31st. This is democracy. You win you rule. You lose you graciously accept the defeat like John McCain and wait for the next time round!
Vote JK
Vote CCM

Raj Patel, point of correction Tanzania total population is about 41million people according to CIA FACTBOOK DATA, but people who are eligible and registered to vote are about 19million people and we dont know how the turnout will be during election day, but out of 19million registered voter 60% are 18-35years old(new generation and young people) who desperate need change and reforms which JK and ccm party failed to deliver for 50yrs. and Dr Slaa has the support of young people who can not be bought by ccm as they used to do and now still doing, so i dont see how CCM gonna win on ballot box.

Tanzanian are real tired with CCM failed policy in education, economy and social service, Tanzania is still one of the poorest country in the world so my friend we need a transformational leader who can deliver reforms and change we desperately need and Dr Slaa he is the right person for the job, we need courageous leader who has vision to transform our country, JK has neither vision nor courage to make tough decision, so we dont trust him, we observed him closely for five years but he failed us big time! he choose to side with "status quo" and special interest while majority of Tanzania are suffering with massive povert, CCM has maged to create welfare class of majority about 90% poor people and only 10% well to do people, this is unacceptable! not in my own country.

My friend Raj Patel, i have been to india you have a lot of poor people in india as well and we dont want the same thing to happen in our country, if your a Tanzanian (ASIAN of orign) you do clean business we dont have problem with you but if you have been suspected dealing in any Grand corruption we will smoke you out! we wont wait for the government to send them to court, because at the end of the day the court will cut them loose with the help of the government, so we Patriots we will deliver our jugdement the way it pleases us.

Raj Patel is better you pray and campaign for Dr SLAA to win this election then maybe your corrupt friend you might be able to visit them in state prison, but if Dr Slaa won't win then your friend and relative will be in a dire sitution, because we are going to jugde them ourself and Peoples power justice will be applied, I think you know those petty thieves once steal a mobile phones and get caught what do wananchi do to them! (burn them to death right? but that is very crue action, isn't Raj Patel). But the end justify the means, justice Raj Patel, Justice brother
If that what we do for petty thieves! imagine what we can do for those GRAND CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS is scaring right! so be prepared for that, the only Good choose you have is to vote Dr Slaa into office, they will only save jail time, But if JK rig an election and declare himself a winer then you have a lot to loose in this country Raj Patel, because no body can stop peoples power.

Raj Patel think twice, i dont wanna loose you my friend, maybe your a good guy but on the wrong side of the Isle! you still have time to think over.

Back
Top Bottom