Wife going out

Mkasika

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2010
Is it right for a wife to go for a night out, while the man stays home?

hao ni viumbe dhaifu, wanahitaji protection!

So you are saying that men are better than women? But surely if you are married and believe in your vows and love your wife, it shouldn't be an issue if she wants to go out?

That's because male chauvinism is still deep-seated in our society.

This shows you have moved on from Africanism! Few older people in our up to date society would not understand the term "male chauvinism" My understanding is the correct term is "male chauvinist pig"?!

Is it right for a wife to go for a night out, while the man stays home?

Why not? What's wrong with it ? Who told you marriage is a prison / jail . Its her right just like her husband's right. But communications have to be active . Kukaa pamoja ndani sana its boring that's why mnachokana mapema na kuanza kutafuta Plan B outside . Thanks ..

Why not? What's wrong with it ? Who told you marriage is a prison / jail . Its her right just like her husband's right. But communications have to be active . Kukaa pamoja ndani sana its boring that's why mnachokana mapema na kuanza kutafuta Plan B outside . Thanks ..

I agree with you! But just wanting to see what others think?

It depend with the events mkuu, what if she is going to a Kitchen part? will you wait for her in a car? or at the hall door? i think your not man enough to marry if your still asking yourself such kinds of a question...

It depend with the events mkuu, what if she is going to a Kitchen part? will you wait for her in a car? or at the hall door? i think your not man enough to marry if your still asking yourself such kinds of a question...

We are already married and my wife can go out anywhere, anytime she wants. Same as me! We are equals in all aspects of our life, in cooking, cleaning and working!

This shows you have moved on from Africanism! Few older people in our up to date society would not understand the term "male chauvinism" My understanding is the correct term is "male chauvinist pig"?!

There is nothing grammatically wrong with 'male chauvinism' either.

We are already married and my wife can go out anywhere, anytime she wants. Same as me! We are equals in all aspects of our life, in cooking, cleaning and working!

Dear you are the fewest men ambao wanaojitambua na kujua nini maana ya Ndoa na maana ya mke .. Hongera sana. Thanks..