Why this............?

Nakapanya

JF-Expert Member
May 22, 2012
Why do you opt for ABORTION?dont you know that is the same as killing?
Those little heroes go down the drain day by day,they are future leaders but they go down the drains day by day,they cry so loud but the whole world is not listening,it is only you the MOTHERS of the world can save the CHILDREN.
there's alot of things to be LEGALISED but ABORTION IS NOT AN IMPORTANT THING HERE.How can you have a face of an Angel and let the devil inside you take control?
We all come in this world not knowing where we gonna go,we all come in this world not knowing where life is gonna take us.
Give them a chance in life,we're all taking our changes here,life life the greatest gift of all
See the government officials sitting around a table;there's a law they gonna pass,only you the MOTHERS OF THE WORLD CAN SAVE THE CHILDREN.
women's leagues all over the world fighting for womens liberation,but who fights for the children liberatio?
We are tired of hearing these little voice crying from far away saying;
MAMA WHY DO YOU DESTROY ME?
MAMA WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?
I DESERVE TO LIVE LIKE ANYBODY ELSE.
("lucky Dube-little heroes").
STOP ABORTION.

May be it is not writen,can you tell me exactly what are trying to say out of this?coz there something inside my head that i think is the same you are thinking,so just tell me what is it?

May be it is not writen,can you tell me exactly what are trying to say out of this?coz there something inside my head that i think is the same you are thinking,so just tell me what is it?

Why are you dancing around my question? Did you write it or not?

ujumbe umefika, watu tumrudie muumba wetu na tuache kuua waso na hatia.
Chanzo kikubwa ni ngono tu na sio kingine.
Kaka/Dada Tulizana usubiri mpk uoe/kuolewa, acha papara ya maisha.

Why are you dancing around my question? Did you write it or not?

nyani ngabu,just go straight and tell me waht is inside your brain specifiacalyy to this thread,you are very correct i know so just speak it out.

hivi hao wanawake wanazinunua hizo mimba au wanapewa na wanaume?? usiegemee upande mmoja tu.

Why do you opt for ABORTION?dont you know that is the same as killing?
Those little heroes go down the drain day by day,they are future leaders but they go down the drains day by day,they cry so loud but the whole world is not listening,it is only you the MOTHERS of the world can save the CHILDREN.
there's alot of things to be LEGALISED but ABORTION IS NOT AN IMPORTANT THING HERE.How can you have a face of an Angel and let the devil inside you take control?
We all come in this world not knowing where we gonna go,we all come in this world not knowing where life is gonna take us.
Give them a chance in life,we're all taking our changes here,life life the greatest gift of all
See the government officials sitting around a table;there's a law they gonna pass,only you the MOTHERS OF THE WORLD CAN SAVE THE CHILDREN.
women's leagues all over the world fighting for womens liberation,but who fights for the children liberatio?
We are tired of hearing these little voice crying from far away saying;
MAMA WHY DO YOU DESTROY ME?
MAMA WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?
I DESERVE TO LIVE LIKE ANYBODY ELSE.
("lucky Dube-little heroes").
STOP ABORTION.

Umenena vyema. Abortion ni uuaji tu sawa na uuaji wa aina nyingine! Ni vizuri kuachana na hii tabia. Cha kuwashauri wa dada watumie njia za kisasa za uzazi wa mpango ili wajikinge na mimba zisizotarajiwa kama wanaona kutumia vifuko vya kinga inawapunguzia raha.

Mimba wanazitoa sijui kama wakipata ngwengwe watatoa pia!

abortion is a result of getting real after succumbing to an error of judgment.....why give birth while you know the odds are stuck against you for not only the survival of the offspring but yourself?

abortion is a result of getting real after succumbing to an error of judgment.....why give birth while you know the odds are stuck against you for not only the survival of the offspring but yourself?

are in favour of abortion?

Umenena vyema. Abortion ni uuaji tu sawa na uuaji wa aina nyingine! Ni vizuri kuachana na hii tabia. Cha kuwashauri wa dada watumie njia za kisasa za uzazi wa mpango ili wajikinge na mimba zisizotarajiwa kama wanaona kutumia vifuko vya kinga inawapunguzia raha.

Mimba wanazitoa sijui kama wakipata ngwengwe watatoa pia!

hii ni kwa pande zote mbili,mwanaume asiwe chanzo cha kupatikana mimba bila mipango na kusapoti katika utoaji inapotekea ikapatikana,wanawake wkipata mimba wasifikirie kutoa bali waanze kujiandaa na kujipanga jinsi ya kumlea kiumbe huyo.

hivi hao wanawake wanazinunua hizo mimba au wanapewa na wanaume?? usiegemee upande mmoja tu.

sija egemea upande mmoja,hii inahusu pande zote,hivi kwa mfano mwanamke anashawishiwa na mwanaume akatoe mimba,hv mwanamke hapo si ndio anakuwa na power ya kufanya au kutofanya,tunachosema kwa ujumla ABORTION IS NOT ALLOWED.

kazi kwao wanaume na wanawake wanobebeshana mimba hovyo hovyo wakat condom zipo
sio wanawake peke yao, mwanamke na mwanume wanahusika kwenye hli
kazi kwao wanawake wao beba mimba hovyo hovyo

kazi kwao wanaume na wanawake wanobebeshana mimba hovyo hovyo wakat condom zipo
sio wanawake peke yao, mwanamke na mwanume wanahusika kwenye hli

weee vipi kwani mwanaume ndio ana enda ku-abort sii demu. alafu kwanza woman ndio yupo responsible 100% katika kutunga kwa mimba au lah...demu kama hataki mimba ndugu yangu mwanaume atakuwa anatwanga maji kwenye kinu literally