Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
like wise mi pia sikuwachagua wote
I voted for neither to begin with. Five years down the road and when our currency has depleted its value against the major currencies with the economy nosediving probably you will have the decency to apologize.

You cannot steal an election then claim you are an ambassador of righteousness. Own up to your sleazy conduct then the rest stands a chance of getting resolved

800px-Angellah_Kairuki.jpg

Presidential powers to appoint acting Chief Justice are highly misconceived.

The reading of Article 118 needs to be holistic and coextensively.

The Article intended consultations between the Chief Justice and the president when it comes appointments in the Court of Appeals.

Unless there is force Marjorie, the powers to appoint acting Chief Justice are non existent for a simple reason there is no Chief Justice to consult with.

Screenshot_2017-04-28-21-56-45.png

This government lies when it claims Regional Commissioners and District Commissioners are politicians and not public servants but the definition of who are public servants and what is public office is defined in THE PUBLIC SERVICE ACT,2002

Screenshot_2017-04-29-15-12-57.png
Screenshot_2017-04-29-15-11-48.png

When citizens begin to fear and express in public then you there are many undercurrents around us

View attachment 502909View attachment 502910View attachment 502912
Huhitaji kuiambia jamii ikuenzi pale utakapokuwa umepokwa uhai wako na serikali (serikali gani na kwa kipi?). Hata hivyo kauli yako si ya kishujaa. Ni kauli ya woga au ya kujihami!Mtu mwoga hufa mara nyingi kabla ya kifo chake ( a coward dies many times before his death - stay calm).
Kama kuna watu unaowapigania na jamii inakuunga mkono au inatambua hivyo, usiwe na wasiwasi. Safiri salama!

Hay Mr. Ruta, I did n' t mark it was you! Sorry for responding in a language that you don't know. In fact the quotation took me by surprise thus failing to notice who was in the arena, in front of your wife!
I will come to it later than sooner!
Take care!

JF and family,
The motion in place seems to be touchy and educative only if it was in a common man's language.
Seemingly as it may come to your understanding, Mr. Rutashubyanyuma has dominated the debate hence leaving most of the common people unaware of its direction. This being the case, I suggest that the drama, if I may call it right, should be resumed in Kiswahili (if at all you have its script).
Cheers

Huhitaji kuiambia jamii ikuenzi pale utakapokuwa umepokwa uhai wako na serikali (serikali gani na kwa kipi?). Hata hivyo kauli yako si ya kishujaa. Ni kauli ya woga au ya kujihami!Mtu mwoga hufa mara nyingi kabla ya kifo chake ( a coward dies many times before his death - stay calm).
Kama kuna watu unaowapigania na jamii inakuunga mkono au inatambua hivyo, usiwe na wasiwasi. Safiri salama!
If you have any reason to feel insecure and your life is at stake divulging it is the smartest thing to do.

For in the multitude of counselors there is safety!

Hay Mr. Ruta, I did n' t mark it was you! Sorry for responding in a language that you don't know. In fact the quotation took me by surprise thus failing to notice who was in the arena, in front of your wife!
I will come to it later than sooner!
Take care!
Teh! Teh! Teh! I just copied and pasted from this lady in the Instagram and soliloquise o her predicament

JF and family,
The motion in place seems to be touchy and educative only if it was in a common man's language.
Seemingly as it may come to your understanding, Mr. Rutashubyanyuma has dominated the debate hence leaving most of the common people unaware of its direction. This being the case, I suggest that the drama, if I may call it right, should be resumed in Kiswahili (if at all you have its script).
Cheers
Most of what is discussed here is already canvassed in kiswahili besides it is also purposed to stir our youth to master the Queen's language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom