Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this, he is not walking alone for most of presidential appointees are now kowtowing at an invisible line as a security of tenure after the Nape's rebellion and its despicable consequences have left the appointees coiling at standing up for the rule of law

I have already told you just go back and retrace my earlier thoughts. The denial of Arab putsch: despite the truth the so much vaunted revolution was hatched and executed by one Okello a Ugandan general and ASP had no part to it. But after chasing out the Oman Sultan, Nyerere moved in to anoint Karume Abeid which was a prelude of Binaisa and co. coronation at Kampala following the Idi Amin ouster.
Thoughts, not an outstanding background! In other words, you want us to believe that, it was a revolution within a revolution (chasing away Okello and putting Karume in his place)?

Read a bigger picture. If you question the legitimacy of this fake union it is treasonable act.

No referendum to determine its legitimacy but we are under duress to support an elitist project more profitable to Anglo American geopolitics in the Indian Ocean!
Be it a treasonable act or not, I believe, I stand a null and void ruling in the court of law more than you.
By the way, do you have any affirmative argument (as a patriot) about the need / importance of having such a union in place? Otherwise grudge, hatred and annoyance about this will eat a lot of your brain and eventually end you up in a psychiatric garage (cell)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom