Why Burry Mwangosi So Hurriedly?

Azipa

JF-Expert Member
Mar 19, 2012
Once again I feel the urge to raise this issue considering the fact that it's not the first time we have seen such a gruesome act. Concealing the truth guarantees impunity for those at the top at the expense of the junior cops. And that is not fair

I wonder to myself why the body of journalist Mwangosi was so hurriedly buried. And the worst part of it Prof Mwandosya and Dr. Slaa attended the burial. These two intellectuals were definitely not in touch with their senses at the time.Wait a minute, who knows? perhaps they consciously did take part in aiding and abetting the cover up of this horrendous crime! Simply because as more people get murdered the more our hatred toward the government is increased which in turn means CCM loses support

Actually, I was expecting them to distance themselves from what I see as a move to keep the truth secret. Or rather they were supposed to prevent the burial until thorough forensic tests have been performed

I for one would like to know what kind of a bomb was used. It raises eyebrows when reports say it's a teargas bomb. I doubt a teargas bomb is designed to have so much explosive power to completely dismember human body. Teargas bombs are based on aerosol principle just like a spray can in our homes

Muwe mnaandika kiswahili tu kinatosha kabisa. Mambo ya 'protest the burial,' 'not the fast time' ni kutiana kichefuchefu tu.

You can see that's not the only typo. Let me help you locate another one " counscious" instead of conscious! I guess you not seeing that still makes me smarter than you if you are here to prove a point

Kamanda wa polisi mkoa wa Iringa siku ya tarehe 2 asubuhi alitangaza kuwa iwapo CDM hawataheshimu amri ya polisi atawashughulikia ipasavyo na akasisitiza kuwa this time atadeal na viongozi na hatashughulika na wananchi waliohudhuria mikutano.

MwanaJF mmoja akatoa taarifa kwa mkopo (in advance) kuwa "polisi wamedhamiria kuua".

Dr. Slaa baada ya kusikia hayo "alichelewa" kufika kwenye mikutano ya ufunguzi wa matawi.

Hata hivyo, ilipofika wakati wa mazishi Dr. Slaa aliambiwa kuwa CDM haikaribishwi kama chama ila mtu anayetaka ahudhurie kama mwananchi wa kawaida. Slaa alikakamua misuli yote ya shingo mpaka a¨pate fursa ya kushika mike msibani - akafanikiwa.

Bottomline: Slaa ni msanii wa kisiasa...

I for one would like to know what kind of a bomb was used. It raises eyebrows when reports say it's a teargas bomb. I doubt a teargas bomb is designed to have so much explosive power to completely dismember human body.
are you suggesting our police are using 'petrol bombs' these days because my understanding a more sophisticated explosive would have caused a much more severe damage than that. Anyway since you didn't offer an alternative to the explosive that might have been used you might as well stick with the 'teargas bomb' story either way the act was wrong.

You can see that's not the only typo. Let me help you locate another one " counscious" instead of conscious! I guess you not seeing that still makes me smarter than you if you are here to prove a point

Unajua maana ya 'typo' wewe au unakurupuka tu. Watu wengine bwana.

This isn't a big deal coz if the government is really interested in finding out the truth, the body can be exhumed and tests can be conducted. You can not cover up a crime by burying the body. That Dr. Slaa is involved in the "conspiracy" is a little bit far fetched.

Once again I feel the urge to raise this issue considering the fact that it's not the fast time we have seen such a gruesome act. Concealing the truth guarantees impunity for those at the top at the expense of the junior cops. And that is not fair

I wonder to myself why the body of journalist Mwangosi was so hurriedly burried. And the worst part of it Prof Mwandosya and Dr. Slaa attended the burial. These two intelectuals were definitely not in touch with their senses at the time.Wait a minute, who knows? perhaps they counsciously did take part in aiding and abetting the cover up of this horrendous crime! Simply because as more people get murdered the more our hatred toward the government is increased which in turn means CCM loses support

Actually, I was expecting them to distance themselves from what I see as a move to keep the truth secret. Or rather they were supposed to protest the burial until thorough forensic test has been performed

I for one would like to know what kind of a bomb was used. It raises eyebrows when reports say it's a teargas bomb. I doubt a teargas bomb is designed to have so much explosive power to completely dismember human body. Teargas bombs are based on aerosol principle just like a spray can in our homes
Mkuu Azipa, the badly mutilated dead bodies are unconservable beyond specific time frame, the aqueous solution of the chemical compound formaldehyde (formalin) doesn't work well on already contaminated body parts and any sort of embalming the scattered body parts collected from the ground, is very difficult because contamination had already taken place there and then!.
A sufficient postmortem was carried out and the report is there!.

Wajemeni, kuna vitu ukivizungumza kwa lugha ya wenzetu, vinapunguza impact, kama ilivyo mtu akikutukana tusi kwa kiingereza, impact yake ni ndogo kuliko kwa Kiswahili!. Kwa waliouana ule mwili, mtu yoyote kuuzungumzia ni heri kupunguza impact kwa lugha za wenzetu!.

Kamanda wa polisi mkoa wa Iringa siku ya tarehe 2 asubuhi alitangaza kuwa iwapo CDM hawataheshimu amri ya polisi atawashughulikia ipasavyo na akasisitiza kuwa this time atadeal na viongozi na hatashughulika na wananchi waliohudhuria mikutano.

MwanaJF mmoja akatoa taarifa kwa mkopo (in advance) kuwa "polisi wamedhamiria kuua".

Dr. Slaa baada ya kusikia hayo "alichelewa" kufika kwenye mikutano ya ufunguzi wa matawi.

Hata hivyo, ilipofika wakati wa mazishi Dr. Slaa aliambiwa kuwa CDM haikaribishwi kama chama ila mtu anayetaka ahudhurie kama mwananchi wa kawaida. Slaa alikakamua misuli yote ya shingo mpaka a¨pate fursa ya kushika mike msibani - akafanikiwa.

Bottomline: Slaa ni msanii wa kisiasa...
That's preposterous! Chances are, he was probably taken by emotion oblivious to its implication. And let me set the record straight here, I would rather vote for him so CCM must go. Whether he is cunning or not he can be sure to lose my vote after his first term in office

Unajua maana ya 'typo' wewe au unakurupuka tu. Watu wengine bwana.

TYPING ERROR. Hey I would appreciate it if we discuss the content.Besides, thanks to CCM government that hires unqualified teachers my English is not so good

Nakubaliana na Pasco. There was no way the body could be conserved anymore.
I was a sad demise kwa kweli, very frustrating!

Mkuu Azipa, the badly mutilated dead bodies are unconservable beyond specific time frame, the aqueous solution of the chemical compound formaldehyde (formalin) doesn't work well on already contaminated body parts and any sort of embalming the scattered body parts collected from the ground, is very difficult because contamination had already taken place there and then!.
A sufficient postmortem was carried out and the report is there!.

I can't wait for the report to be made public. My concern arise from the fact that cases implicating top officials we have seen they are always withdrawn due to lack of evidence

are you suggesting our police are using 'petrol bombs' these days because my understanding a more sophisticated explosive would have caused a much more severe damage than that. Anyway since you didn't offer an alternative to the explosive that might have been used you might as well stick with the 'teargas bomb' story either way the act was wrong.

It seems to me like that bomb is one of those you would categorise as lethal weapon. And in the event that my instincts are right the use of lethal weapon for riot control will be questionabe. And we will start with the IGP

we dada mbona mkorofi acha watu waandike! Uhuru wa kujieleza kwa lugha zinazokubalika! Ndo kujifunza huko!

Hii siyo sehemu ya kujifunza. JF imetenga Jukwaa la Lugha maalum kwa ajili ya watu wanaotaka kujifunza lugha. Majukwaa mengine yote, pamoja na hili la siasa, ni sehemu ambazo watu wanataka kuona vitu vinavyosomeka, kueleweka na kufahamika ili waweze kuchangia vizuri. Huwezi ukaandika post kwa kiingereza kibovu halafu baadaye unaomba msamaha eti ooh 'kiingereza siyo lugha yangu.'

Back
Top Bottom