Why are blondes stupid?

N.B. Siyo kila blonde umuonaye ni blonde.Wengi sana ni fake na ndio maana utakuta hata mwafrika mweusi tii eti na yeye ni blonde!True blondes are very rare.Try taking a trip to Scandinavia, that might enlighten you on the occurence of naturally blonde hair.

You can actually tell a natural blonde from the eyebrows (blonde eyebrows are a tell-tale sign), super fair complexion, ultra-fine hair, and a blonde "fuzz" for body hair.

So Masa next time you think u have gotten urself a blonde, check for the tell-tale signs.

Veracity, nilishaandika hapa kumjibu Fidel, hebu angalia:

Mkuu,
Inawezekana unatafuta artifial blondes (Kama Beyonve vile au Lil Kim).

Tafuta wale wenyewe kama akina Paris Hilton. Kama una nauli nenda kwa Mzee Kishoka (Lennin) na huko utakutana na akina Tania, weee!!!! Wale akina harashoo ni mwisho wa matatizo....... The more you give, the more they come....

Masa,
Huyo Blonde yuko USA nini? Maana wale watu ukichanganya na Blonde, unakuwa umemaliza kazi. Hata baba zao nao hivyo hivyo. Nasikia walikuwa wakimuona Mu-Africa mmoja akipita na baiskeli kila siku kwenda kazini na kurudi nyumbani. Siku moja wakawa wakibishana kuhusu wapi iko Africa. Mmoja akasema iko state nyingie, mwingine akasema ni bara jingine na wa watu akasema "sidhani kama ni mbali maana yule Mpingo anapita hapa kila siku na baiskeli kutoka na kurudi nyumbani........."

NB: Inasitikisha kuwa hao blonde sasa ni wengi. Hata Tanzania wapo (akina Wema Sepetu). Mama kakutoa kwa dhamana na wee unaenda kula denda kwa Jumbe wako. Sasa bwana gani huyo kakuachaniza usote jela?

N.B. Siyo kila blonde umuonaye ni blonde.Wengi sana ni fake na ndio maana utakuta hata mwafrika mweusi tii eti na yeye ni blonde!True blondes are very rare.Try taking a trip to Scandinavia, that might enlighten you on the occurence of naturally blonde hair.

You can actually tell a natural blonde from the eyebrows (blonde eyebrows are a tell-tale sign), super fair complexion, ultra-fine hair, and a blonde "fuzz" for body hair.

So Masa next time you think u have gotten urself a blonde, check for the tell-tale signs.

super fair complexion?, ultra-fine hair?

Halafu Don Imus akisema "those nappy headed ...." tunamsema racist?

I mean I can expect this from an oldschool white conservative who grew up in the 1930's, lakini msichana muafrika, tena anayewacharaza mboko watu weusi wanao dye nywele zao blonde hapa naona ana ji contradict.

Hii concept ya "white / blonde is fair" na "straight hair is good / fine hair" ni concept inayonuka white supremacist ideals.

Mimi kama mtu mweusi ambaye ninaweza kuwa na interest ya kuweka dreads, straight hair is not good hair, for that purpose it is terrible hair. Sasa tuambizane hii "fine" hair ni fine kwa nani?

Ona Chris rock anavyobalaswa kwa hizi hizi habari za "good / fine hair" being straight hair

http://www.app.com/article/20091023/ENT/91023015/1031&source=rss

wait a minute ndugu...
Before you chastise me.....let me put the record straight.....by saying super fair ..or ultra fine ..i didnt mean to glorify white or to demean black colour/race, nor did i exhibit any preferance for a specific type of hair texture/colour or fashion... i just wanted to bring to the fore the fact that not every golden-haired woman/man is tryly blonde!

wait a minute ndugu...
Before you chastise me.....let me put the record straight.....by saying super fair ..or ultra fine ..i didnt mean to glorify white or to demean black colour/race.

These words are used in that context, as in "my fair lady" etc.

Mwaka huu watu wa Disney wamepata controversy kwa sababu, political correctness ina demand wawe na a black princess, lakini katika hadithi huyu princess anaitwa "fair princess" so the controversy is, how can a black princess be called a fair princess?

Ukisema "super fair" au "ultra fine" whether you know it or not, whether consciously or subconsciously, you are singing the tune of white supremacy.Unakwenda na mtazamo unaoaffirm kwamba uzuri ni weupe (fair complexion = white complexion, what has the word fair to do with whiteness? If not a subconscious suggestion that white is fair and good and black is bad, kwa nini black isiwe fair?)

The same applies to "fine".

Whether ulifanya kwa makusudi au kwa kutokujua, kwa watu wengine ukitumia maneno haya utaoneka so 1950s.Haya ni maneno ya era iliyopitwa na wakati.

At a pharmacy, a blonde asked to use the infant scale to weigh the baby she held in her arms.

The clerk explained that the device was out for repairs, but said that she would figure the infant's weight by weighing the woman and baby together on the adult scale, then weighing the mother alone and subtracting the second amount from the first.

"That won't work," countered the woman. "I'm not the mother, I'm the aunt."

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial]Q: What's the difference between a blonde and a solar powered calculator?
A: The blonde works in the dark!

[/FONT]A blonde stormed up to the front desk of the library and said, "I have a complaint!"

"Yes, Ma'am?" said the librarian looking up at her.

"I borrowed a book last week and it was horrible!"

Puzzled by her complain the librarian asked "What was wrong with it?"

"It had way too many characters and there was no plot whatsoever!" said the blonde.

The librarian nodded and said, "Ahhh. So you must be the person who took our phone book."

[FONT=comic sans ms,arial]

[/FONT]

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says "Two Brazilian men died in a skydiving accident."
The blonde starts sobbing "That's horrible!! So many men dying that way!"
Confused, the husband says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there's always a risk involved."
After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says,
"Exactly how many is a brazillion ?"