When an engineer fall in love !!

Pearl

JF-Expert Member
Nov 25, 2009
Hi dear!

>Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.

>Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of a particular magnitude from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, my heart differentiated.

>My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.

>The tangent of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial fractions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.

>You are as essential to me as an element to aset.

>The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.

>My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.

>With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function. You make my heart pump like a turbo diesel engine"

Who still say engineers cannot charm ladies?????
"

What is it?
kaazi kwelikweli..ndo maana wale waliopata bahati ya kuolewa na engineers huwa hawathubutu kuwakimbia. Maana mwendo ni kwenda maxima na minima of unknown function.guess what is that unknown function?

What is it?
Though am not an engineer these days, but I still tend to believe in engineering.
Mwalimu mmoja aliwahi kuniambia kuwa ni ujanja wa engineers kuzing'amua hot buttons ambazo ukizigusa lazima utapa hizo maxima na minima na definetely utakuwa na uwezo wa kuijua hiyo uknown function. Ukimpata engineer, lakini lazima awe ROMANTIC engineer atakusaidia kujua hayo kwa vitendo. Tatizo engineers wenyewe asilimia 90 ni spanner boys kabisa, hawatingishiki hata ukiwakuna na nini!Lol

Jamaa i wish angemaliza na ' i want my body to 'integrate' with u so that we can make a 'set' of our own' Lol!
BTW; Roy Roya would like this.....

Though am not an engineer these days, but I still tend to believe in engineering.
Mwalimu mmoja aliwahi kuniambia kuwa ni ujanja wa engineers kuzing'amua hot buttons ambazo ukizigusa lazima utapa hizo maxima na minima na definetely utakuwa na uwezo wa kuijua hiyo uknown function. Ukimpata engineer, lakini lazima awe ROMANTIC engineer atakusaidia kujua hayo kwa vitendo. Tatizo engineers wenyewe asilimia 90 ni spanner boys kabisa, hawatingishiki hata ukiwakuna na nini!Lol
Acha utani Mkuu, engineers do solve all life problems! plus they keep themselves physically fit! constantly intergrating, differentiating and collecting data then analysing them! hahaaa!

Jamaa i wish angemaliza na ' i want my body to 'integrate' with u so that we can make a 'set' of our own' Lol!
BTW; Roy Roya would like this.....

Manda............. Roya Roy..............?
Mi naangalia tu!

But they can screw the girls to the maxima hahahaha

Manda............. Roya Roy..............?
Mi naangalia tu!
Lol!, dont mind Chris....i guess i have a clue of what you are thnkng, isn't so bruh!
BTW; Ungekuwa mtembeleaji kule kwenye Jukwaa za Wanamichezo may be you would have a noticed s'thng....Lol!:D:D:D

Acha utani Mkuu, engineers do solve all life problems! plus they keep themselves physically fit! constantly intergrating, differentiating and collecting data then analysing them! hahaaa!

and to find slopes on parabolas, and maximuma point on curves!

But it becomes worse when you start integrating from housegirl to mama watoto! when function x is constant for any other woman on site(field)