Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mzee Mwanakijiji

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Joined Mar 10, 2006
31,873 8,029 280
BEING* RETIRED
Working people* frequently ask retired people what we do to make our days interesting.
Well, for* example, the other day I went downtown to go to the News Stand for the Wall* Street Journal so I could track my investments. I was only in there for* about 5 minutes. When I came out, there was a cop writing out a parking* ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, don't you have anything better to do* than write a retired person a ticket?***
Why* aren't you out chasing crooks or child molesters...that's out of your* league, obviously!!! He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I* called him a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having* worn tires. So I called him 'Barney Fife'. He finished the second ticket* and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket.* This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets* he wrote.
Personally, I* didn't care..... I came downtown on the bus. The car that he was putting* the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said 'McCain' in 08.
I try* to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my* health.

Mzozo wa Mizozo

Mzozo wa Mizozo

JF-Expert Member
Mzozo wa Mizozo

Mzozo wa Mizozo

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 26, 2008
427 0 33
Hahaha... Naona unaifanya jioni yangu iwe na furaha kabisa.

Retireds people are retired. Thats wat they do.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,237,027
Members 475,398
Posts 29,275,934