Weekend Story! The Man of the People love triangle!

lara 1

JF-Expert Member
Jun 10, 2012
Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Bado sijarudiii kiandika like kurudi. I am retired as promised except this story if a story of my friend! For now best friends huko mbele Nina mpango wa kuwa ndugu yake kabisaa! Ooooh! I just had to pen it down! Story ni tamuuu I am addicted to it, ningewabania utamuuu huu ningewanyima kitu kikubwa Sana'a.

Man of the people ni maana Jf mwenzetu kabisaa! Na anajua his story will be running on air atakuwa anasoma michambo yenu!

STAY TUNED! Inshaalah kesho tunaanza! Itaneni kabisaa this is the best of the best mpaka fanani nipo ndani ya story!

Tukingoja kesho JE UMESHASOMA ZOTE HIZI? LIST YA STORY ZILIZOPITA!

Weekend Story! The Grass is always greener on the other side part 2

Weekend Story! DESPERATE!

Weekend story: Bad wives

Weekend Story! The Workaholics Silence

Weekend Story: You Can't Handle The Truth

Weekend Story: The Art of Staying Married! (The grass is always greener on the other side) part 1

Weekend story! Dare the devil and face your own ghosts!

Weekend Story: YANGA! (Naipenda yanga shabiki wa damu)

The Working Class, Savages in Suits

Valentine Story! Guess Who Is Getting Married? Marriage games

Valentine Story! Guess Who Is Getting Married? Marriage games

THE DIASPORA! Life is a gamble; win some, lose some

The Forbidden Romance With The Priest! (Huba la padri lilivonoga) READER BE AWARE!

THE NIGHT WALKER! MMU LADY COLLECTOR OF ORGASMS! "I slept with them all and i don't regret it!"

The MMU Free P Silent Killer, Collector of Experience With MMU Women! The Autobiography!

SOMA ZOOOTEEEEE UKIWEZA AFU JINOE NA YA SASA KUBWA LAO,

Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Bado sijarudiii kiandika like kurudi. I am retired as promised except this story if a story of my friend! For now best friends huko mbele Nina mpango wa kuwa ndugu yake kabisaa! Ooooh! I just had to pen it down! Story ni tamuuu I am addicted to it, ningewabania utamuuu huu ningewanyima kitu kikubwa Sana'a.

Man of the people ni maana Jf mwenzetu kabisaa! Na anajua his story will be running on air atakuwa anasoma michambo yenu!

STAY TUNED! Inshaalah kesho tunaanza! Itaneni kabisaa this is the best of the best mpaka fanani nipo ndani ya story!
ushakuwa kimambi itaneni!