"We" are pregnant? Ha. Please!

khaaaa! yaani niseme tuna ujauzito?, jamani tuheshimiane. Nitampeleka klinik mapera nitamletea lakini hii habari ya kujiintroduce kwamba tuna kaujauzito hii hata sheria za JF haziruhusu.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
EMT Kwa kiswahili huo ni uzi mwingine kabisa na NO NO NO.... It does not sound right...

Asha tufanye sasa? Tuchakachue lugha? "Tuna ujazito" ni perfectly fine kama uko na mwanamke mwenzako na wote ni wajawazito. Kama mie mwanaume niko na mwanamke niliyempa ujauzito, the proper response should be "Mke wangu ni mjamzito" na sio " sisi ni wajawazito"
The expression, “we’re pregnant” is firmly entrenched in the American culture. Not ours.

Asha tufanye sasa? Tuchakachue lugha? "Tuna ujazito" ni perfectly fine kama uko na mwanamke mwenzako na wote ni wajawazito. Kama mie mwanaume niko na mwanamke niliyempa ujauzito, the proper response should be "Mke wangu ni mjamzito" na sio " sisi ni wajawazito"
The expression, "we're pregnant" is firmly entrenched in the American culture. Not ours.

hahaha...

what about kuonesha ishara??? Jamani sisi :mimba:

mmmh... EMT, Like the sound of the above... wish nione first hand wako utam treat vipi??

I will treat her like a woman. I mean a really woman with her lime light. I wont stole anything from her including her pregnancy.

hahaha...

what about kuonesha ishara??? Jamani sisi :mimba:

Will women start using the term "we're impotent" as well? Equal bargaining. Au sio? Sijui hapa tutaonyesha ishara gani?

Will women start using the term “we’re impotent” as well? Equal bargaining. Au sio? Sijui hapa tutaonyesha ishara gani?

Kidole gumba chini...
Sorry partner nimeona nikujibie!

• Thanks
Yopu have a point. there is nobig deal in saying we are pregnant, just a support to your wife...

Those of u who are supporting the "we are pregnant" thing - I think you dont see the point being made by the thread-starter.This sounds awkward given the fact that the definition of "Pregnancy" as it is still, doesnt give men that "possibility" to be pregnant!, men getting more and more involved in the process of bringing a child into the world nothwithstanding.Besides, its a cultural thing. You as a Tanzanian/African man, is yet to adapt and adopt wholly the "western/European " stuff..... nendeni polepole...labda YOU WILL BE PREGNANT mkiwa huko huko Ulaya lakini mkirudi Bongo, its mama who is pregnant na kwa pamoja mnategemea mtoto!

Will women start using the term "we're impotent" as well? Equal bargaining. Au sio? Sijui hapa tutaonyesha ishara gani?

WE ARE PREGNANT, ( It takes two to get pregnant)

WE HAVE PMS, WE ARE IMPOTENT - ( they dont require participation of the other hahahahha)

• Thanks
Sioni tatizo liko wapi. I must admit I couldn't help but uncomprehendingly frown the first time a heard a couple say that, but I'm still not really getting your position though, EMT. People are not so foolish as to believe that him saying "we are..." instead of "my wife is..." will somehow alter the reality of men not being able to get pregnant. Any effort a man can put in trying to steal the spotlight of his pregnant wife will therefore always be vain. In the end, my frown just faded as I came to the conclusion that the man was merely showing some support toward his wife. The wording is still quite strange, I agree, but words only carry the meaning the speaker intends to give them, don't they?

Dah! you must be kidding me... we are impotent... After all if he is wouldn't even want me to admit let alone tell...

• Thanks